💮How...: Part 22💮

Začať od začiatku

"Ahhhh. Now I got it." King nodded. "What exactly happened in that little brawl?"

"Just a couple of Savanaclaws and Scarabias got into a heated argument about the rumor and went from taking, to shouting, to yelling, and eventually a fist fight." M/n explained. "Thank the stars the students were intimidated by F/n over here."

"Haha! Ya. Mr. Dragon's Keep here is very intimidating when he gives the death stare with his glowing green eyes." King chuckled out.

"Now I'm Mr. Dragon's Keep?" F/n sighed.

"You earned that nickname because you're now the Vice Dorm Head of Diasomnia. Not to mention, the Witch Of Thorns did turn into a dragon before. And you're the 'Protective Boyfriend' type after all." King lightly shrugged.

"... No comment." Is all what F/n said as they soon reached the classroom.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Somewhere else in Night Raven Collage, a raven haired male gave a smirk as he walks along the halls to his class. Along the way, he mumbled something...

"Temptation to greed. From a flower to a seed. Knowledge is the key to what we really see."

"[Mother Knows Best]"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Dorm Leader M/n!" One of the Diasomnia residents called out to the girl in the hallway.

"What's the matter?" M/n asked.

"There's another brawl happening in the Cafeteria!" They answered.

"Another one?" M/n mumbled out.

"It was about the said rumors." M/n nodded in response.

"Alright. Please inform a teacher about this. I'll try to handle the situation as best as I can." M/n said as the Diasomnia resident nodded.

"Yes ma'am!" They soon ran off to get a teacher.

"In the meantime, I gotta stop that brawl!" M/n did not hesitate to rush over to the cafeteria.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"What in the name of Maleficent is happening here!?" Crowley shouted as the students fighting froze and stopped in their tracks.

"Ah, Headmaster. Thank Hades you're here." M/n and F/n breathed out in relief. Even the other Dorm Heads were there and even they couldn't stop this brawl from continuing.

"I came here as soon as a student has reported to me." Crowley said. "Now then, everyone back to your classes! I should be giving you all suspensions but I won't this time, for I and gracious."

"Yes headmaster..." The students said as they hanged their heads low and walked back to their classrooms.

"My goodness. Kids these days." Crowley shook his heads. He then turned to the Dorm Leaders. "How exactly did this all started?"

"It's because someone has been spreading rumors." King sighed.

"Rumors? About what?" Crowley was now intrigued.

"About a student here taking everything from another student." Fritz said.

"... What?" Crowley blinked.

"Basically "I Had Everything Before You Showed Up And Now I Have Nothing"." Diamant explained briefly to the crow.

"Ah. I see now. What ever this rumor holds is nothing to worr! This will all be resolved and forgotten about! Now then, off you go!" Crowley said as they soon head off tl their respective classes.

"Hey, hey." King whispered to the other Dorm Heads. "Who do you guys think these two students are?"

"Who knows." Tover shrugged.

"Well, whomever they are, I'm sure they already have forgiven each other for what the other had done." Elliott said.

"Well, this is Night Raven Collage after all. Students here are not always friendly." Gin said.

"True." They all sighed as they soon split up and got into their classes.

A smirk appeared on his face.

"You want me to be the bad guy? Then I'm the bad guy~"

To Be Continued~

A/n
I woke up and chose violence.