Stylist Noona Pt 77 (Sappy) (mostly smut)

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, we'll remember that when it's 3 am and the munchies strike."

It takes a lot to even get up the steps after the workout Jimin put himself through tonight. With a great yawn he reaches the top of the stairs and goes to his own door without a second thought.

The handle turns with the muscle memory of living here for years.

With several more yawns he strips down and puts on a new pair of boxers, not bothering to turn on the light.

Stumbling over some of the newly discarded clothes he gets into bed and under the covers immediately.

"God finally." He groans, feeling ache in every joint and muscle.

After letting himself sink into the mattress he turns over to face the wall...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"
He recoils, pushing and kicking away from whatever the hell he just touched.

You're shaken awake by a scream right in your ear. Reflexively you scream as well. To the rest of the house it probably sounds like bloody murder. Your chest pulses and a lump forms in your throat, as tears well up in your eyes.

"Y/N!! what's wrong!!?" A man yells, flicking on the bright room light.

Through the shock tears you see Jimin sitting on the floor looking stunned and dazed, and Kookie standing in the doorway with a wild look in his eye. His somewhat crouched stance would have been comical if not for the fact there are tears streaming down your face.

"Jagi?"

"What's going on?"

"What happened?"

Suddenly the room is filled with more men than your tired and frightened brain can comprehend.

Yoongi pushes past all of the confusion and sits next to you, letting you bury your face in his chest.

"What happened?" Sanggyeol asks authoritatively.

"I dunno," Jimin ambles to a stand, "I just got into bed and felt someone that I wasn't expecting. With the chaos tonight, my mind went straight to a sasaeng."

With a few more sniffles you emerge from Yoongi's embrace.

"I'm sorry, i-i didn't think to tell you i was in here." You dry some tears on the back of your hand. "I thought I'd still be awake when you got home."

"Oh jagi-"

"Well as long as it's nothing serious, we'll go back down stairs." You apologize more as the guards leave.

"You're sure you're okay, Angel?" Hoseok asks, running a thumb across each cheek gently.

"Mmhmm." You nod into his hand, kissing his palm.

"How about you Chim?"

"Oof well, I think that's the fastest I've ever gotten out of bed. My ass is gonna be sore from falling, but otherwise I'm okay." Jimin climbs back into bed, pulling you out of Yoongi's lap and into his. He peppers your cheek with kisses, making you giggle. "I'm sorry for yelling in your ear."

"It's okay, I screamed in your face too so we're even." You kiss his nose.

"Okay well I'm going back to bed." Jin yawns, "Glad you're okay babe."

"Good night, Love you."

"Love you too." His sleepy smile warms your heart.

"I'm sorry I woke all of you."

"Don't be," Yoongi forces through his own yawn, "I'd rather know we can hear you, if you really were in danger."

"I know, still though, I feel bad waking you guys up, especially after the night we had." you yawn in turn triggering yet more yawning from the other men standing in the doorway. Fatigue is evident in the bags under their eyes, the way their shoulders slump, and they lean against the wall to keep themselves upright. "You can go back to bed, I promise, we're fine now."