Chapter 38 : A Heated Rematch, Izuku Vs. Mirio!

Mulai dari awal

"Yuh huh?" replied Izuku as Kota hid behind his leg.

"Then let's spar for a bit, come on!" said Setsuna as she squared up. Izuku looks worried for a second "You sure? I mean I'll do it, but I won't hold back as much." as he just stood up straight.

"Yeah! Show me your strength!" said Setsuna as she hyped herself up.

Izuku raised his right hand up "Alright, come at me!". as he took his stance.

Setsuna immediately detached her limbs as they all flew at Izuku and clung to his face, blocking his vision.

"Now you can't see me!" said Setsuna as she taunted Izuku. Izuku just stood there thinking about breakfast as he decided to just end the fight.

"*Muffled* Hmm, What to do.." before just yanking the hands off his face and powering up, knocking the pieces away. Setsuna then recalled her arms back but Izuku just grabbed it before it can go back to her.

"Hey, let go!" said Setsuna as she tried to get her arm back.

"Suit yourself." as he just deadass let go immediately, causing the arm to smack straight into her face. In this moment of confusion, Izuku just pointed his finger straight at her forehead with a tiny beam forming on his fingertip.

"You lost" said Izuku as he pointed the beam at her. Setsuna sighed as she forfeited and put her arms up.

"Man! That wasn so quick. I thought I'd last longer if you can't see." said Setsuna as Izuku helped picked up her limbs from the ground.

Once Izuku grabbed one of the more sensitive limbs, Setsuna accidentally let out a moan as she felt it. She quickly covered her mouth as she checked to see if Izuku noticed.

*In Izuku's brain

'Perhaps I should make the Double Baconator for Breakfast, yeah a sandwich where you replace the bread, with Bacon!'

*Back to reality

Once the limbs are back to normal, Setsuna thanked him and walked back to join the group.

"I'm going to go off and make breakfast for Kota, let's go son!" said Izuku as Kota hopped onto his shoulder and they walked off.

Ibara heard this "Wait, son? Midoriya has a child?" as the girls immediately inspected Kota.

-Black Hair : Check

-Love for training: Check

-Adorableness : Check

-The Traditional Gi : Check

The signs all lead to yes as an answer.

The girls blushed deep red as they imagined Izuku doing the sacred acts with another female. "Oh my, all of these thoughts in my head are giving me some strange fantasies." said Kinoko as mushrooms start to pop up all around the area.

"Maybe I should grill these mushrooms, and add cheese! Kota, you want some grilled Mushrooms and Bacon?"

"Yeah! Let's get Uncle Kacchan to eat too!"

"You do know he doesn't like being called that."

"Maybe, but what's he going to do about it?"

"Fair point."

The two walked off, leaving the girls to stand there daydreaming about the sinful acts Izuku did to have a son.

Bakugo watched from the window "Seriously, that fucker's dumb as bricks. Did you really think he'll get laid that quick? He doesn't even know what a kiss is! Just fuck off and go make a move on him or whatever, I just watered the flowers." as the girls snapped back to reality and ran back to the dorms.