Her nose was scrunched up when I looked at the screen. "I mean, it's nice... for lounge day, but you're wearing Alexander Wang. You could've at least done it more neatly."

               I considered it for a second, but I didn't have time. "It looks fine, especially with these earrings. Don't you think?" I dangled the YellowGold puzzle drop earring.

               "Yeah, they're nice." Aqua concurs, "But I just wish you would've let your hair hang down. You have all that hair and always bunning it."

               She was right about that. "Well I don't like doing my hair. I gotta appointment at the end of the week to get this mess braided."

               Aqua chuckled, "Where you going anyway? A date?"

               "I'm meeting with Andi to look at some office spots." I informed her, "I don't know if I told you, but you know she's starting a outreach program for prostitutes to help them off the streets."

               "That's really nice."

               "Shouldn't you and Taveus be back today?" I asked since their honeymoon trip was over.

               "Tomorrow night. Tavy had some business to tend to here."

               I lifted a skeptical brow. "Business in Greece?"

               "Yes and I like the lip."

               I finished up my ombré lip. "Thank you. And I hope whatever business he has to deal with has nothing to do with you."

               "Of course not. He doesn't even want me anywhere near that. He's protecting me from that."

               "That's the exactly what Kut done to me... in the beginning." I mentioned, putting away the makeup tools I used.

               Aqua groaned through the video call. "Here you go. We're not you and Kyan, Joie. So can you please stop with the comparison?"

               I picked up my phone and leave out the bathroom and into my room. "Okay, Aqua. Whatever you say." I blew out a breath and flipped the screen to show the tops that rested on top of my California king bed, "Which one?"

               "The stripe one. It go right with the denim." She told me, "Did you look at that house I sent you the other day?"

               I dropped my phone on the bed and took the stripe shirt off the hanger. "Yeah. It's really big. What do y'all need with that many rooms?"

               "Why else? To start our family."

               My brows knitted, putting on the off-the-shoulder, asymmetric hem crisp button-down top, with a wrapped detail at the waist. "Y'all just got married a week ago. Don't you think you want to slow down and actually enjoy the marriage for a couple of years?"