Chapter 10: [Finally] Going on a Date, Part I

New chapter lezz get it!

3rd POV

It's been 3 days since the return of Isfrid and Chaldea is now back to it's original state, friendly arguments here and eating contests there overall the past three days was very fun and chaotic like that one incident with Cu Chulain.

Flashback

Isfrid and Cu are currently arm wrestling on a table near the window as many servants came to watch while some even made bets (mainly Black Beard and a few more). Isfrid just held still while Cu is trying his best to move his hand but is almost futile due to the fact that Cu (lancer) has A rank strength while Isfrid has A+, Isfrid soon began to sweat which Cu notices as he smirks but he soon found himself in the air.

 Isfrid just held still while Cu is trying his best to move his hand but is almost futile due to the fact that Cu (lancer) has A rank strength while Isfrid has A+, Isfrid soon began to sweat which Cu notices as he smirks but he soon found himself ...

Once his head hit the ground, his brain flashed him a mental image of Medb smiling at him before passing out.

Emiya: LANCER GA SHINDA!

Isfrid: *That was close, glad I used my ruler side...*

End of Flashback

But today was not as chaotic as usual because a rumor has been going around lately and that is Isfrid's planned date with Mordred, most servants decided to pipe down for the day so that the two can enjoy their date without interruptions.

Currently we see Merlin in Isfrid's room as he holds two hangers which held a casual and a not too formal clothing, he soon decided on what to make the cold assassin wear as he grabs a comb and a pair of glasses before finishing his work.

Merlin: Mordred will be delighted when she sees you..!

Isfrid: Should I go now?

Merlin: That would be the best course of action, we all know about the prince's short patience.

Isfrid: Yes we all do.

While Isfrid exited his dorm, Mordred is currently asking her father on what to wear with the help of Jack as she mentally panics before her daughter said.

Jack: Don't worry Papa, Mama will love you no matter what!

Mordred: Thanks Yeti..... I needed that.... *Mumble* he sure is a lucky catch

A few minutes later, Mordred exited her dorm as Artoria along with Jack waves at her while wishing her good luck.

Mordred's POV:

Alright all I need to do is be myself and make sure things go as planned, no need to panic I just need to take deep breaths every once in a while, everything will be just fine--

As I round the corner, I see Isfrid who is leaning against a wall wearing a black turtleneck underneath a red jacket, black jeans, a pair of black squared glasses and a cross necklace.