Chapter 9: Reunion & Return

3rd POV: Jackie's

She ran and ran, not once stopped nor took a look back, Jack just ran away from her mother's room not wanting to see her "father's" face. It did hurt her, leaving her father at that state just added salt to the wound, she doesn't know what to do anymore, she is still a kid: they don't know what's going to get them hurt.

She just wanted her mother back in with her, she didn't care what it takes, Jackie will do anything to get her mother back. Jack entered a random room before closing it shut then sitting up against the door as her tears flows down her pale face, she hugged her knees as she looks up into the ceiling asking: "Where's Mama? Will Mama be back?" She looked around the room and she saw that it was a room full of blue screens that shows multiple people and areas that varies from each other.

Jack stood up from her sitting position as she moved closer to the cameras while looking at them individually one by one, her suddenly widen as she saw Isfrid in one of the screens, Jackie immediately ran up to that screen as she shouts.

Jack: Ma! Mama! You're back!

Jack then lunged towards the screen but instead of being hugged back by her beloved mother, her face gets slammed into the glass which made the screen shatter and made some cuts on her cheeks and forehead. Jackie's hand then slowly moved onto a part of the screen that is still working that showed Isfrid's closed left eye as a drop of blood drips down before it covers his eye.

Jack slowly backed away from the broken screen while covering her right eye as she then ran out of the room and bolted around Chaldea in search of her mother Isfrid, she ran later then found a door that was labelled "Pilots Only". Her eyes widen for a moment before she ran inside, grabbed one of the pilots inside's hand, dragged said pilot to a nearby plane before threatening the pilot to get her out of Chaldea, the pilot hesitantly complied as they flew out of Chaldea and into the outside world.

Timeskip BTYB: Casual Scathach

It's been 3 days since Jack ventured out into the open world and of course this made Mordred worse than ever, she kept begging her master to let her go out and search for Jack but Olga just tried to calm her down before telling her that: "We have ...

It's been 3 days since Jack ventured out into the open world and of course this made Mordred worse than ever, she kept begging her master to let her go out and search for Jack but Olga just tried to calm her down before telling her that: "We have this under control..." Sometimes, Mordred will just lash out randomly after seeing hallucinations of Jack having the same fate as Isfrid, Olga soon found Jack outside of a burned and abandoned town when she suddenly collapsed.

Olga quickly called the Search Team and told them about the new search mission as she ends that call before telling Mordred to prepare herself physically but more on mentally. A few minutes later, Mordred can now be seen in her dark-blue armor as takes deep breaths every second, she turned her head to see the search team with Olga heading towards her as they all nod at each other before Mordred stood up and entered the helicopter along with the others.