Chapter 5: The Bold Ice God

This Chp is BTYB: Just Discord Me doing me stuff!

Update: I have successfully acquired MULTIPLE fathers :3

3rd POV

It was a Friday morning and Isfrid can be seen writing on a notepad while Merlin is taking to him what seems to be about dates and such, a few days ago, Isfrid had asked Mordred on a date and had surprisingly agreed, not without breaking his heart for a second and restoring it after.

"You then take her for a walk in the park for some fresh air for some alone time and finally walk her to her room with holding her hand.... That should be easy enough for you to understand." Said Merlin who is beside Isfrid who is writing on a notepad. "Pick her up, bring her to the arcade since she likes going there, bring her to a restaurant or get her something to eat, take her to a walk in the park and finally walk for back to her room.... Got it, sensei...." Isfrid repeated embedding those exact words onto his mind, Isfrid had been having trouble in understanding how a "date" works so the best person for the job was Merlin as always, Merlin let out a chuckle as the Ice God bluntly repeated to mumble those words as his tail curls into a "?"

Thanking Merlin for the advice, he walked away from the scene as if nothing happened and proceeds to head to his favorite place, the cafeteria, once Isfrid arrived, Emiya sighed before silently chuckling as he had already know what was he going for. Boldly sitting next Mordred, who was current wearing a red-orange jacket which had criss-cross designed on it, black undershirt and a pair of black jeans.

He waited for his food beside Mordred, who was blushing intensely as she was sitting next to the one who had asked her on a date, it was extremely awkward for her but for Isfrid being the clueless guy that he is, he just boldly sat there, Mordred casually started to drink whatever is in her cup, trying to act cool and calm but just showed that she can't handle being embarrassed like this, unfortunately, there was one mistake that Artoria did.... That was recommending MERLIN for the job, yes he did his job of teaching Isfrid everything he knows about love and I mean EVERYTHING, from crushes to marriage and intercourse.

"How are you doing, 'honey'..?" Isfrid said to Mordred completely clueless of how it sounded. "H-H-H-H-Honey?!?!" Mordred yelled not before accidentally spitting out her drink and puffing out steam from her head. "D-Do you k-know how that e-e-embarrassing that sounded?!?!" She whispered/yelled at the Ice God embarrassingly but deep inside she was happy and angry at the same time, happy that she was considered a special one to Isfrid and angry that he embarrassed her in public.

Whilst the two are arguing, the Artorias are sitting 2 tables apart from them and are looking at their "son" being easily embarrassed by the Ice God, who is looking at her blankly but a noticable blush on his face. Lancer giggled to herself as she remembered the times when she would tell Mordred she will soon find "the one" that she would've been looking for, as for Salter, she was recording the scene to possibly blackmail the Red Saber and make her do something. Going to another table, Olga sat there staring at the two love birds visibly having a good time with each other as she just thought of one thing.... Will she have a chance with "him" even though "he" had set his eyes on someone else, she pondered herself as she thought of what would happened if she had claimed "him" earlier then "she" did.