Jungkook shook his head.

Taehyung frowned, "Eat it Kook."

"No, wait." Jungkook closed his eyes, took a deep breath and then looked at Taehyung again.

He spoke, "Don't you trust me, Tae?"

Taehyung sighed. He kept the tablet on the counter before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck. He kissed his lips before he responded to his question.

"I do Jungkook, of course I do. At this point, you're probably the only one I can completely trust. It's just that, I see you, and I just can't help but to think of-" He got interrupted as he spoke when suddenly Jungkook kissed him again. This time, the kiss was way more passionate.

When they pulled apart, the younger whispered, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to witness that but Tae, I wouldn't want to sleep with anyone but you ever. You're the only one I love. You understand?" 

Taehyung nodded his head, "Yeah, I do. All of this is just so messed up."

Jungkook agreed, "I know, it is."

Taehyung held the tablet up to Jungkook's mouth once again. This time, he complied and swallowed the tablet with the help of water.

Once he did so, Taehyung asked, "What now?"

"It's simple. I break all my ties with them, forever."

"It won't be easy Kook, our life. We don't have jobs and we've been living off your parent's money."

"I know it'll be difficult. And yes, we'll have to struggle. But, you know what? As long as you're with me, I really don't care even if we're homeless."

Taehyung smiled. "Would you really be able to do that for me?"

"I'll do anything for you baby. Anything for love."

Taehyung smiled. He pushed his head against Jungkook's with his eyes glistening with tears. 

He whispered, "I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? Sorry for what?!"

"You're going to have to give up everything because of me."

"Tae, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks, his voice a little stern.

He continued, "You're my everything. I'm not giving up everything, I'm fighting for my everything. If anything should say sorry, it should be my gay ass."

Taehyung laughed in between his tears. "I can't believe your parents gave birth to someone like you. The morality difference is just-" Jungkook laughed and so did Taehyung. They finally felt lighter. Being with each other was really their best medicine.

"Does your head hurt a lot?" Taehyung asked.

"It's bearable."

Taehyung nodded his head.

Jungkook spoke, "You know what? I'm really confused about something."

"What?"

"Ara said my mother wasn't involved in either of the plans. But, I can't help but to be skeptical of that. Like she distracted you and took you away from me today so Ara could spike my drink. I don't get it."

"Or your father could've just called for you alone, and she must have thought she should give me company 'cause I didn't know anyone."

"Are you taking her side Tae?"

"It's just that, remember when you told her about Ara seducing you? She really seemed surprised to me."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, "There's something else you aren't telling me."

Taehyung sighed, "Once she was done showing me around, she told me I should call her Mom instead of ma'am."

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed with wide eyes. "Did she really?"

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, she did."

"That complicates things so much more."

"You still love her?"

"I don't know. She's been behaving really nicely with us, but I don't know."

"Think about it."

"I will." Jungkook nodded his head and then shook it as if he was shaking away all these thoughts. He spoke, "Anyways, we're fine right? Everything between us, it's okay, right?"

Taehyung smiled, "When was it not, babe?"

Jungkook chuckled, "I swear, you're the only thing keeping me sane."

"Right back at you. Our lives have been a mess."

"But, we'll figure it out, okay? We will." Jungkook reassured him as he caressed his cheek.

Taehyung smiled, "I know we will."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

As promised, Weekend Update!!!

Here's a short, filler chapter! I hope you liked it!!

I made up for all my missed updates 😌

Today's Question: What's your favourite BTS vocal-line song?

My answer: All of them are so good, I can't choose 😩 But, my top 3 would definitely be The Truth Untold, Zero o'clock and Dimple (not in order).

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤️

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤