61. Tirek Rising

Začít od začátku

Timeskip: Crystal Empire

While we're walking through the crystal city Spike starts bragging about our accomplishment.

Spike: Seems like only yesterday bro and i was saving this place from being totally destroyed. Hey, you guys remember that?

He said leaning on our statue.

Rainbow Dash: You only mentioned it about fifteen times on the train here.

Y/n:*smile*Says the girl who brags twenty four seven.

Rainbow Dash:*smile*blush*Heh, point taken.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm glad you all wanted to come, but I don't think it's gonna be that exciting. Y/n and i pretty much just have to smile and wave as the dignitaries arrive.

Rarity: Yes, but you get to smile and wave like a princess and prince.

Applejack: How exactly is that different than smilin' and wavin' like not a princess or prince?

Trixie Lulamoon: Yeah how?

Twilight Sparkle: It isn't.

Y/n: Still feeling it doesn't equate to much?

Twilight Sparkle: Yeah.

Applejack: That's just silly. You two've got a real important role in Equestria.

Fluttershy: Princess Celestia wouldn't have asked you to come today if she didn't think so.

Twilight Sparkle: I guess you're right.

Rarity: Of course we are. Now hurry along! You don't want to risk having that important role diminished because you were tardy for your regal meet-and-greet.

Y/n: Yeah let's go.

Twilight and I are now standing on a balcony as the Duke and Duchess arrive.

Flash Sentry: The Duke and Duchess of Maretonia!

We both smile and wave.

Spike: That was it? Princess Celestia had you come all the way to the Crystal Empire just to do that?

We gave him a displeased look.

Spike: I mean, whoa, really regal and important!

Applejack wacks him on the back of the head.

The greet is done and Twilight and I are waiting outside the meeting room.

Twilight Sparkle: They could at least let you be apart of the meeting.

Y/n: I really don't mind.

Twilight Sparkle: Why.

Y/n: It's just who i am, like i've said i can be very accepting.

Twilight Sparkle: Do you accept everything?

Y/n: No, there are limits to what i accept.

Applejack: Whatcha talkin about.

Y/n: The limits of what i accept.

Rarity: What do you accept?

Y/n: ...I haven't been entirely honest with you all about my powers

Applejack: What's that mean?

Y/n: I "can" bring the dead back to life.

Twilight Sparkle: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, but i choose not to, i just feel that it wrong and something i shouldn't do.

Fluttershy: Have you done it before?