𝟎𝟖 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟

Valerie Ace Monroe

"You're still sleeping- bitch we gotta get ready" Allen bellows, tossing a pillow at my head.

"what time is it"

"Time for you to get your ass up and put on this dress" she says, setting down the long black fabric on the foot of the bed.

I sit up, squinting my puffy eyes to adjust to the light, "where'd you get that" I mumble

Allen smiles, "Ezra bought the dresses for us, along with the heels. The man sure has taste" she winks.

I roll my eyes, "I'm not wearing it"

She shakes her head, "like hell you're not- you'll look hot in it Val"

I narrow my eyes at her, "I'm not wearing anything he buys for me, I already have to work with the annoying bastard, I'm not wearing a dress he bought- that, by the way, looks way too expensive." I say, pointing a finger to the black gown.

Allen sighs, "would you rather wear a dress thats expensive and that you'll look hot as fuck in, or not wear it just because he bought it, letting the person you hate see you care."

I press my lips tightly together before a deep sigh escapes them, "fine"

Allen cheers, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bathroom, "ok shower real quick, you got 20 minutes so I can do you hair and makeup"

I groan as she shoos me away into the bathroom.

After washing, exfoliating, and shaving, I step out of the shower throwing on a robe.

Allen insisted on doing my hair, picking out the hairstyle before she started to softly curl, swirling a section of my dark strands and pinning it to the side of my head.

Allen herself was already wearing her blue velvet dress, the corset bodice hugging and shows off her curves, along with her curly hair nicely down in a low bun, leaving a few strands out in the front.

She adds a few fake lashes at the end of my eyes like she did hers, drawing a black wing, and putting on the rest of the makeup. She painted my lips a red wine color, while she touched up her dark red lips.

Stepping into the black material, she assists me with the zipper.

The dress is surprisingly soft since it has sequencing on the front of the chest that goes down into a low V.

I step in front of the full mirror, Allen's mouth falling open the same time mine does.

She's right, the man does have taste.

The black dress is gorgeous, showing off a generous amount of my breast, while also hugging my waist. The black fabric falls beautifully around me, like glittering black water.

Allen steps down the stairs before I do, leading the way to the cars outside.

It's already late afternoon, the sun setting outside behind the black SUVs.

Matteo's mouth parts once he sees Allen step outside, a mischievous smirk on his face, as he lifts a hand up to adjust the collar of his tux.

Seth stuffs his hands into his black dress pants, wearing an almost identical suit like Matteo's, but has a velvet design coat on.

"You clean up nice ladies" the tech says, giving us a soft smile.

While staying here I've observed Seth is the most mature out of the boys, even though he's two years younger. Probably the most gentle out of the two, even though he's the most shy.