"Shh baby. This is the worst time to pick a fight." She leaves her face. "Anyways, I didn't bring you here. He did."

Grace's head turns towards the door again when she sees the other pair of legs approaching her, revealing the face. 

Her eyes widen as she looked at him. 

Garrett Bergman.

"Garrett-"

"Yes. Surprised?" He questions crouching next to her. "Wait. Should I call you Alice or Grace?" He smirks.

"What - why am I here?" She questions utterly perplexed.

"You see," he starts "Your boyfriend, did something. Extremely bad."

"What-"

"He killed someone. Very close to me."

"Killed? He can never-" she starts defending.

"Shh, darling. Let me speak." He warns. 

"He, killed my wife. While she was pregnant." He states, the smile starting to disappear as a demonic expression surfaces his face.

"Oh- I'm really sorry." She sniffles.

"Yeah." He nods, a smirk surfacing his lips. 

"But- what did I do?" She questions tears brawling down her eyes.

"You didn't do anything, he did. Now he'll get exactly what he did to me." He speaks as her brows furrow in confusion.

"What do-"

"He took away the only two people in my life that kept me sane, he killed them mercilessly. He didn't think once." He keeps going. 

"I'm sure it's a mistake. He can't-"

"Oh yes, he can. I saw it myself."
Lauren speaks suddenly. "I mean- on camera. He did it. We have the video." 

"Lauren why would you do this to him? What did he ever do to you?" Grace charges. The smile on Lauren's face only growing.

"Aw are you feeling sad about your boyfriend now?" She pouts.

"He was just a kid- he just wanted to live his dream. Why would you destroy him like that?" Grace questions, her voice laced with tears.

Lauren's heels come up to her face as she shoves it down on her cheek smashing her head down harshly.

The pointed end of her heels digging into the skin of her cheeks as she cries out.
"It's hurting!" Tears running down the corner of her eyes.

"Yeah? Is it?" She presses further clenching her jaw.

"Okay that's enough." Garrett pulls her back.

"I'm sorry, Grace. You were a nice girl. I wanted to know more about you the reason I wanted to go for a coffee with you." He fixes his suit standing up.

"But I'm glad we didn't. Because I fear I got to know you, I might not have been able to kill you." He states glancing at her.

"Kill me?" Her eyes widen as she starts scooting away. 

"Yes. I haven't slept for two years. I cannot imagine that he was out there living his life. But I waited for the perfect moment." His fingers trace her hair. 

"The moment where he could feel exactly the way I felt." His eyes tearing up.

"The breaking of a heart so loud that he'd be deaf to his own cries.
A present so devastating that he'd forget ever used to be happy in the past." His voice breaks.