47

It's a soft and cute Chapter. I really like it, I hope you do too<3

Also, here's a thing Grace does that I do irl too.
It really works. You'll know what I'm talking about. :)

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

So yeah, I'm fucked.

Lauren gave me 40 pages of content to write for their official site before 8 in the morning tomorrow. The time she gave the task, 9:30 tonight.

Life's Great.

I get on my glasses and get the cold coffee I got for me and sit on the bed working.

I've missed the guys. Niall, Liam and Louis. Lauren wouldn't let me anywhere near them.

She doesn't let me go to the practice, she doesn't let them visit me. I don't know what's wrong with her.

Also, I had a bad feeling bugging me. I don't know what it was regarded to but I felt like the world would crashing down any moment.

I had this deep feeling that I was running out of time. And I didn't even know why.

I stretch a little when it's been a while. I look at the time. 01:27 AM.

Holy fudge.

I shut the laptop and get up. I needed a breather now. I'm probably gonna stay up all night.

I slide on my slippers and walk out of my room to go to the balcony at the end of the hallway.

But the moment I step out, I see a silhouette from far away. I start walking towards it as it got clearer.
Harry.

As I approach closer his head snaps back in my direction as I see the burning cigarette in his hand. His t-shirt hung loose on his body as he stood there in his tracks.

"Hey." He says looking back out and dipping his head low.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I question standing at the railing next to him.

"Can't sleep." He speaks as the smoke leaves his lips getting blended in the air. "What about you?"

"Your lovely manager gave me 40 pages to write."
I chuckle looking out at the starry night.

"Fuck her. Just get some sleep. She's not worth it."
He mutters in a low tone.

I turn my vision to him noticing his lightly glossy eyes. His eye lashes were soaked.

He's been crying.

"Harry." I softly place my hand on his back. "What happened?"

"Nothing, it's alright." He shakes his head.

"Are you okay?" I question softly.

"Yeah I'm fine." He looks away.

Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it. And I'm never a fan of pushing someone's limits because I have tonnes of boundaries myself.

"I know you're not. And I won't force you to tell me anything.
But just know, whenever you're ready and need to talk, I'm here for you okay?"
I softly rub his shoulder.

He nods.

I look back out at the buildings and cars. I have always loved the night time.
This is the time people are the realest version of themselves.
They are vulnerable, honest and everything they keep running from in the light of the day.