08

Another update here we goo!

Just an important tip: pay attention :)

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

We reach Santiago at 8 in the morning and head for our hotels. As we all check in I ask the receptionist for the landline numbers of all the rooms that were occupied by the band. After I'm done I get in the elevator and press the floor number. I see the keycard. 2518.

I slowly walk through the hallway as my footsteps echo. The band was 3 floors above me. I'll admit I'm kinda scared. I scan my keycard and get into my room. I take my time roaming around a bit in the room scanning everything. After a while i get a message from Lauren.

"Practice at 3:30"

"Alright" i text back and stretch. It was a long flight man. I take a shower before curling into my bed setting the alarm to 2.

My eyes open at the shuffling footsteps outside my door. But i was too tired to think anything of it so i rolled over and slept again.

The alarm rings waking me up. I turn it off and sit up tired. I felt like I could sleep at least 10 hours more but anyways we had practice. I gotta wake the boys too. I call the landlines of all the rooms waking them up. Just Harry doesn't pick up so i inform Liam to wake him up instead.

I wash my face to get rid of the puffy eyes and come back into my room searching for some casual outfit. I wear the beige tracks and cropped top and put my hair into a messy bun.

Wearing my sneakers I walk out of my room grabbing a protein bar as i was hungry. It's 3 right now. I gotta collect the guys.

I go to the 28th floor and knock on the first door that belonged to the guys. Louis opens the door.

"Oh hey. How's your hand?'' he asks

"It's better now. Thank you. You ready to leave?'' i smile

"Yeah yeah.''

"Okay then can you get the rest of the guys too?''

"Sure. Harry left early but I'll get the rest of em.'' he nods

"Okay I'll see you at the car then'' I smile and leave

I go to the 26th floor next.

I see Josh walking towards the elevator with his guitar.

"Hey. You guys ready?'' i ask

"Yeah. In fact i was heading down. They'll be right behind me.'' he says walking upto me.

"Oh great. So I don't have to call them?''

"Nah no need for that'' he smiles

"So.. I'm leaving then..'' i say walking back into the elevator

"Yeah I'll come with you'' he gets in with me and presses the button.

There's a moment of awkward silence and stealing glances.

"It's a long way down'' i chuckle

"Yeah.'' he nods smiling

"How's your hand ?'' he questions looking down at my hands

"Oh it's better.'' i say taking a look at my bandaged fingers

"Hmm. Good.'' he says and we go back to being silent.

We reach the lobby and walk out to the cars Together.

"Where's Lauren'' i say looking at Josh

"I don't know. She's usually around.'' he shrugs