01

Heya lovelies!! New Chapter here yay!! This is going to be a bit longer than the first one. These are flashback chapters (01&02).

But If you want, you can skip to the third chapter (03) which is the present scenario of the story!<3

And thank you for the love y'all showed in the last Chapter <3

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

2010

"Sweetie? Harry's here to see you'' i hear my mom's voice from downstairs as i sit up tired on my bed.

He knocks at my door.

"Who's there?'' i ask smiling cheekily cuz i know the answer

"Mr Bearrr'' he laughs. He loved it when I call him bear.

I open the door and he straightaway walks in and sits on my bed.
He was in his loose black shirt layered over his white t-shirt and the plain blue jeans.

"You didn't come to school today'' he furrows his brows.

"Yeah.. im just tired'' i say sitting next to him.

He holds out the paper bag he got for me.

"Your fav choco chip muffin''

"Thank you'' I take it and give him a small smile

"You don't look so good. What happened'' he gets rid of his backpack and turns towards me

"Um... Nothing this muffin can't fix'' I try to brush away the subject

"It's him again isn't it?'' his green eyes stay still at me

"Yeah well... I broke up.. finally..'' I say taking out the muffin and softly breaking it into halves and hand him one of them.

"It better be the last time he hurts you or he's gonna suffer'' he says taking the muffin without hesitation.

He has been my best friend since kindergarten. Even though he's a year older, we studied in the same grade as he joined a year later when his dad moved here mid year. I remember seeing him at the bus stop crying cuz he lost his shoe lace. I walked upto him and smiled at him offering him a candy which made him cry even harder cuz he thought i was laughing at him. But anyways later that day we sat next to each other in school and he timidly asked if i still had that candy. And thus, we've been inseparable ever since. Touch wood.

"Do you wanna go out for a walk?'' i ask lazily stretching.

"I don't mind. I think that'd be a good idea'' he stands up energetically.

"Yeah then lemme just change real quick.'' i say getting up from my bed and fixing the sheets.

"But.. you're going on a walk.. not a fashion show.'' he raises an eyebrow at me

"Well, i cannot go in this t-shirt and loose shorts at least'' I state the obvious

"The just take my shirt'' he takes off his shirt holding it out for me

"Yes that fixes everything.'' i brush it off

"C'mon!! I don't like waiting. You'll be just fine.'' he whines about it

I look at it for a moment before taking it.

"Fine.'' i lace my arms through the sleeves. It was a lot broader for me. It hanged a little higher than where my shorts ended.