00

Heya people! <3 here's the first chapter. If you haven't watched the trailer go watch it real quick on the page of "TRAILER & CASTINGS'' !!

Future Author's note:

This was my first book ever so I probably have made a lot of mistakes especially with the lower case 'i' s and I apologize for that.

I would totally edit them but a lot of the lines have some beautiful comments from the first days, the first readers and I don't wanna lose them because it holds a special place in my heart. .
Hence, I request, bear w me for the first 6-8 chapters because they're all fine after that.
Thank you for giving my book a chance.

I adore you.<3

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

2014

I run through the corridors barefoot. My heart racing, palms sweaty, throat dry and eyes teary.
What was he gonna do? I hope I'm not late.
Running across, I notice the elevator and decide to take it. I fish for the button. My hands shaking at this point making to hard to press a simple button. I press the button and wait for it. But it was taking too long. I didn't have the time.

"Hell!'' i say abandoning the plan and taking the stairs.

My knees started to feel weak as i ran through the stairs floor after floor. The terrace was 9 floors away. I could barely breathe but i knew i had to keep going if i had to save him. As i reached the terrace i crash on my knees at the entrance trying to catch a breath. I move my head around frantically to find him. The more i looked the more my stomach turned in horror. Where was he? Did he really do it? My hands got cold. My throat was so dry that I could even breathe through my mouth anymore. I stand up with my trembling legs and try to look around in the dark.

"Harry!?'' I shout

No response.

"Harry please this isn't funny'' my emotions were getting the best of me

"Where are you!!'' I shout as tears start tracing down my cheek.

"Such a dramatic little thing you are'' I hear his raspy voice, my eyes going wide in relief.

"Harry! Where are you I can't see you!'' I say trying hard to find him.

"I'm right here.'' he says as I try to focus on the direction the voice is coming from. As i turn my head to the direction and squint my eyes I see him. Sitting on the ground against the brick railing of the terrace. His knees propped up in the air and his elbows resting on them.

I quickly sprint to him and land on my knees beside him.

"Are you seriously stupid? Why would you do that to me?'' I ask panting

"Do you even care?'' he says with a broken voice and looks up to me. It was really dark so i couldn't see properly but I could figure it out that his eyes were heavy. I felt a glass bottle at my knees and picked it up to notice it was alcohol.

"What the hell do you even mean? Can you be serious please? What's happening to you!'' I was really furious at him for what he did but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned.