43

This is a really cutesy Chapter and I enjoyed sm writing it. Hope you like it as well ;)
I'm kinda proud of the header. I made it at the last moment because I'm lazy *pouts*

Also, I've misspelt some words on purpose for accent accuracy yah know? ;)

___________________________________________

It's in the moments like these we truly realise what's going on. When the world goes quiet, the mind's at peace, that's when things start falling into pieces. It's then we realise what's important and what's not.
At the end of the day.
*

*

Harry Styles

She was dumbfounded for a moment looking at all the scars on my abdomen.

I've grown numb to the beatings and torture because I've been facing this since a year for every little mistake. I was used to it. Even though it hurt like a bitch.

But her- she's way too sensitive. Even by looking she went speechless.

It never looked like a big deal to me because I never paid much heed to it, no one else knew because they didn't see me shirtless and Lauren, she didn't care as she was the reason I got those in first place.

I step a little forward. "Grace it's nothing-"

"Who did this to you and why?" She questions, almost in a whisper.

"The people. They do it for any little inconvenience. Or sometimes they don't even have a reason." I state causally shrugging.

She stood there silently for a while. And then I notice it.

Her lower lip curls just a little bit and she starts breathing faster. Her brows got closer to each other.

Oh fuck. She's gonna cry.

"No no no. I'm fine. I'm on a bunch of pain killers."
I immediately say making her pause with a half crying expression.

"You are?" She sniffles wiping a small tear from under her eye.

"Yes. These don't hurt until I touch them. So it's fine. See, I can smile I can move." I convince her.

"Some of the scars look old." She states with teary eyes. "How long have they been doing this?"

"Just a month, Don't worry." I shake my head.

"When did you last sleep, Harry?"

I don't remember the last time I got 6 hours of sleep. I've been surviving on 1-2 hours because of stress and pain.
Getting hit every other day will do that to you.

"Erm- two days ago."I lie again not wanting to stress her out.
"Why do you ask?"

"You couldn't even sleep with a small cut on your arm. How can you sleep now?" She states furrowing her brows.

How the fuck she remember everything?

"Yeah well-"

"Do you treat them?" She refers to the cuts.

"Uh no they go away on their own." I say only to cause her eyes to widen.

"Are you serious right now!? You could get infection." She furrows her brows walking to her bag.

She's probably gonna get something from that magic box of hers. She's literally a mini departmental store in herself.

I see she takes out a small towel and walks straight into the washroom without a word.