09

Yayy another update! 2800 words ;)

Tip: look for details ;)

And, I love the guys in this chapter.

___________________________________________

Grace Evans

I get back to my hotel room after dinner and go straight to the washroom to clean my hands. I wash the wound with a disinfectant liquid and get back to my room. I apply the ointment and softly wrap the bandage around my fingers.

As I'm done i change into my light pink pj set and fall on the bed.

I stare at the ceiling blankly. My heart racing because of the aftermath of whatever happened today. It triggered me so much that i had continuous flashbacks of my past. It was really hurting me to see Harry behaving the way he is.

It's not the fact that he's changed. It's the fact that he knew how sensitive I am to violence and yet he doesn't care. He's seen me suffer through the years, he knows how much it triggers me but it doesn't affect him.

As a teardrop rolls down my cheek I wipe it away and close my eyes trying to sleep.

My eyes open again and i roll over in frustration.

Few moments later i hear a knock on my door.
I groan and see the time. 11:27pm. Who would it be at this time?

"Who's there?'' i ask without getting up.
No response.

The knock gets louder.

"Fine. Coming'' i say pulling myself out of the bed and walking over to the door. I unlock it and see no one.

A soft gust of wind brushes accross my face running a shiver down my spine. I peep out and see both the directions. Not a soul in sight. Just the long hallway stretched along.

"Whoever's playing games it's not funny'' i say out loud and close the door.

I turn around and walk in when I pause. My body went rock hard. I couldn't move.

No. Not him.

"Are you scared?'' he asks in a tone of fake concern, seated at the edge of the bed.

"N-no.. why are you here..'' i say the fear clenching my throat.

"You tell me, why am I here?'' he stands up and tilts his head

"No don't come any closer...'' i step back

"Why sweetheart? You scared? That I'll hit you again?'' he steps closer

"Please.. leave me alone.. '' I raise my voice

"Did you just do that? Have you forgotten already what I did when you raised your voice?'' his features became prominent. His jaw clenching and his eyes getting darker as he keeps walking towards me.

"I-Im.. sorry.. please..'' I was scared more than ever i keep stepping back.

Eventually my back meets the door as i freeze.

"Huh. Where will you go now?'' he chuckles

"Don't do this to me.. I'm sorry for everything..'' i say shaking my head frantically

He steps forward and slams his fist on the door next to my head making me freeze as I feared what was coming next.

"Why are you thinking about me?'' he whispers near my ear

"I...I.. don't know..'' i say shaking

"I NEED AN ANSWER. WHY ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ME GRACE!?'' He shouts and punches the door again.