Chapter 35

I loosen my tie as Steffy closes our bedroom door. The kids went to bed not that long ago. I sigh at the day that was before us. It was definitely an emotion filled day for us. We haven't talked much about the doctor's appointment since arriving home. I won't press anymore today, both of us need to decompress.

"Do you want me to run you a bath upstairs to decompress? I can bring you up some tea or a glass of wine if you want."

"I can do it," she says while taking her earrings off.

"It's not a big deal," I smile grabbing her hand.

"Like I said, you spoil me way too much. I don't deserve you." She leans sideways to give me a kiss. I then know that she is accepting my offer.

"I'll be back in a few."

I'm changed and laying in bed when Steffy returns from her bath. "Ah, I see someone is nice and comfortable already," she comments towards me as she closes our bedroom door. I smile over at her admiring her. Her hair is in a towel and she's dressed in a short shower bathrobe. My heart's pace picks up quickly. I can't take my eyes off her.

"What are you staring at?" Steffy asks softly.

"The most beautiful thing in the room, of course,"

Steffy noticeably blushes.

"How was your bath, and your wine?"

"It was so relaxing. I'm so lucky to have a husband like you." She turns from me and unties her robe dropping it reveal her naked back. I immediately get hard at the site.

"Are you enjoying torturing me?" I ask. "I'm about ready to get out of this bed....."

"Is that a threat?" she playfully glares at me.

I toss the blankets to the side and get up, walking slowly towards her. I grab her arm and pull her naked body into mine. I cup her face in my hands and bring my lips to her ears before biting on her earlobe. "No," I whisper in her ear. "It's a promise. Cha ChaCha," I whisper in her ear before nipping her ear.

"There's a hot tub," Steffy says bringing over a bottle of wine. "Cha ChaCha."

"You know where to find me, Cha ChaCha," Steffy says biting my ear at Forrester.

"There's only one thing hotter than that in Cabo. Cha ChaCha," Steffy says swaying her hips into me.

"That was fun," Steffy smiles through tears after finishing our Bob Hope duet.

"Cha ChaCha," I say looking down.

"You know what I'm wishing for, let me tell you" Steffy smiles in her office walking over to me. She brings her lips to my ears, "Cha ChaCha," She then bites onto my ear, tugging it lightly.

"Where's a smile?" Steffy says picking up my chin at the Forrester Pool, "Cha ChaCha,"

"Drinking wine in our own little world, Cha ChaCha."

"I just came by to say that...and this..." Steffy plants a kiss on my in my door way. I can't help but kiss her back. "Cha ChaCha."

I open the door. I can't help but smile at her standing in my doorway. It's been too long since I've seen her. Longer than I realized.

"Cha ChaCha," she smiles.

"It's better if I'm not here whispering Cha ChaCha in your ear," she cries.