Chapter 30

I kick the door closed softly before putting Steffy down. I steady her to her feet. She looks so beautiful and so vulnerable. I've missed this. I want her so badly that it hurts to even look at her. I want to jump her right now. I feel like an alcoholic going through withdrawals. It's been only about two weeks or so since we last made love, but it feels like it was an eternity go. I've been dreaming about this moment, this connection finally happening since she opened her eyes in the hospital. The first few days I wasn't sure if we'd get here.

But now that we are here, I am not sure exactly what this means for us. I can't help but wonder and ponder what is next. I try to put those thoughts out of my mind and focus on the now and this beautiful, sexy woman, the love of my life, that is standing in front of me.

I dim the lights and light a couple candles quickly as not to break the atmosphere between us. I walk back slowly over to her, my heart beating like a drum. I bring my hand up to her face and softly caress her cheek. I run my thumb over her lips as she closes her eyes and leans into my hand. She sighs pleasurably.

I lean down to kiss her shoulder, I breathe her in. She smells so wonderful, so intoxicating. I pepper light kisses from her shoulder up her neck until I get to her earlobe.

Steffy moans in response.

I bite her ear softly, before she lets out a small sensual gasp. She moves her hand around the inside of my arms to wrap them around my back as she leans her head to the side in pleasure. I take my hand and place it on her hip, and slightly push her into me so she is flush against my body. I turn my head to capture her mouth.

We kiss deeply for a minute before I take my hand and run it up to Steffy's breast. Her nipples have peaked. I massage her left breast, feeling her arousal, proud that I am the one that is making her come undone. My member is already pulsating. I feel the blood rushing in. I want to be inside of her, making love to her until I can't see straight.

I pull back from the kiss. I can't help myself; I need to ask just once more. "Steffy, are you sure? Are you really sure?"

"Liam," she moans at my mouth. "Yes, please." She sighs contently. "Don't let me think, don't give me the chance," she begs, as she pulls me down by the back of the neck to kiss me again. She reaches up to the buttons on my shirt, taking a few seconds to deal with the hassle before pushing the shirt off my back.

In one swift move, I lay her down onto the bed. I move on top of her, holding myself up with my hands. I look down at her. She's smiling up at me and I can't help but smile back, feeling the excitement deep within. It's taking all my self control to go slow with her. I want to enjoy this; I want her to enjoy this. I want to worship her from the tip of her head to the souls of her feet. I want to become intimate with each part of her body. Oh, how I've missed this. I lick my lips before leaning down to kiss her neck. I kiss it once before bringing my lips to the base of her neck. I take my tongue and lick a straight line up from the bottom of her neck to her earlobe.

She shivers, "Oh Liam, I want—I want....please..."

"No Baby, not yet," I reply already knowing already what she is asking for. "I want to take this slow. I want us to enjoy this, savor this moment. I want to pleasure you. This isn't about me, this is about you."

"Liam—"

Before she can say anymore, I press my lips to hers, pressing her, begging her to grant me access again. She willingly gives it. I take my hand and push her shirt up and over her head, tossing it behind me, onto the floor. I start to peck small kisses on her chest. I am finally able to take her full and swollen breast into my hands. I roll her nipple in between my fingers and she lets out a loud moan. Her moan almost makes me come undone. I am inwardly pleased with myself.