Chapter 32

Steffy comes out of the bedroom dressed a little while later. She has a two-piece bikini on, with a see through sundress covering it. Her hair is up in a clip and she wears a smile. I can't help but smile back at her. She has this glow and lightness surrounding her. She looks absolutely stunning.

"I think you are overdressed," she notes walking further into the living room.

"I'm guessing that you decided what you want to?"

"Mhm."

I feign hurt, "What about my plans?"

"We have all day," She looks at her watch, "Well, at least 5 hours," she smiles looking down at her phone. She walks closer to me, wrapping her arms up between my inner arms. She looks up at me and I plant a small peck on her lips. "You are bad."

"You can only blame yourself," she smirks.

I roll my eyes and press her flush against my body. I feel the sexual tension begin to slowly rise.

She places her hands flat against my chest before looking back up to me. "Okay, what is it that you want to do?" she asks.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go down to the beach, relax, surf a bit, maybe have a picnic. I want to take you to the rocks."

"Rocks?" she inquires.

"Yeah, it's a beautiful area of walking rocks that you can climb. It has an area where you can jump off of into the sand, or you can cliff jump into the ocean. Our very first walk on the beach together, I brought you there."

"It's been our spot ever since. It's a beautiful area, it has a place to swim, soft smooth sand to sit and relax in, and the best part of it, it's private. It's a private section of the beach that my father owns, he bought for the house. He had it gated."

"That sounds amazing." She looks me over. "See, so like I said you are completely dressed wrong for a day at the beach."

"Sorry, I've just been catching up on some things around here, since I was awfully distracted last night, as well as this morning, not that I minded."

She takes her hand off my chest and starts reaching for my pants, cupping my growing erection. "What are the plans after that?"

"Mmm..." I groan at her touch knowing exactly what she is referring to. She literally is going to kill me. Memory or not, that deep sexual connection is still there between us. "Well— " I gulp, trying to catch my breath. I slightly step back to gain my composure with her. I know if I don't the day will be completely shot, and we won't get to do anything that I have planned.

I lick my lips. "I was thinking that afterwards we could end the day and come back inside, snuggle up on the couch and watch that Bob Hope movie we were supposed to watch last night. We had picked out your favorite last night."

"Mmm, I like your plan."

"Oh yeah? Oh yeah?" I say leaning down to kiss her.

"Now, the most important question is since it's a private beach..." she asks wrapping her arms around my neck. "Can we be without clothes...maybe skinny dip?"

My member swells and I lick my suddenly dry lips. She is just as bad as ever. I smile down at her. "Definitely," I nod. "Most definitely." I laugh softly remembering the first time she said something like that to me.