Chapter 14

Apollus Prime crumpled to his knees and reverted back to human form as Silas stood in front of him with Agent Fowler, Vance, Serena, and his mom behind him.

Silas laughed. "I didn't know you were this foolish Mr. Darby to take on MECH by yourself. There was no chance that you would win." Silas said smirking.

A smirk appeared on Jack's face as Jack staggered to his feet. Silas's eyes narrowed as Jack smirked. "Why are you smiling Mr. Darby?" Silas asked.

Jack just responded by laughing at Silas. "You are by thinking I would come here alone." Jack said as Arcee, Blue Streak, Starhawk, Rotorstorm, and Springer jumped out from the trees and tagged all of them with electric shocks that overcame MECH's mind control.

The four of them fell to their knees and turned back into human forms. Silas tried making an escape, but Arcee grabbed him up in her fist before he could.

"Where do you think you're going Silas?" Arcee said smirking.

"He's going to jail where else." Starhawk said.

"I'll call this into Ratchet so we can get them back to base." Blue Streak said.

The group went through the ground bridge. Ratchet was able to permanently turn Agent Fowler, Jack's mom, Vance, and Serena back to human.

Agent Fowler and Jack's mom would remember this, but Serena and Vance would just think of it as a dream.

The autobots passed Silas off to Agent Fowler when he became conscious again. "You can take care of him Agent Fowler?" Ratchet asked.

"Yes I'm more than happy to take him in, thank you for everything." Agent Fowler said.

"No problem Agent Fowler." Ratchet said as he turned to the comm system to communicate to Optimus Prime and his team who were on a mission.

Ms. Darby was hugging Jack who had turned into human form. Ms. Darby looked at the mature eyes of Jack and ran her hand across the scar on his eye. "My Jack you've been through a lot." Ms. Darby said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry mom I've overcome it and it's made me stronger. We're doing to end the war with the Decepticons today no more of this." Jack said with a voice fulled with seriousness.

"I hope that you guys can win it, I'll be at the hospital I have a lot to catch up on." Ms. Darby said as she left through the ground bridge.

Jack transformed into Apollus Prime and headed towards Arcee who had just shut the door from her room.

"How is she?" Apollus Prime asked.

"It's tough for her she has all of my memories, now she's just a clone. So it's a shock for her, but she's a good bot and wants to take down the Decepticons." Arcee said as she reached up and pulled the visor of off Apollus Prime's optics and pulled his hood down.

"We talked about this, you can be Mr. Cyber Ninja, but around me you're Jack." Arcee said.

"Sorry Cee." Apollus Prime said sheepishly.

"The war has really put you through a lot Huh?" Arcee asked.

"Yeah it has the toughest parts are behind me hopefully how can you tell?" Apollus Prime asked.

"Your eyes are matured and tired it shows you've been through a lot." Arcee said snuggling into his embrace.

"Observant as always Cee." Apollus Prime said laughing.

"Dude you look so sick!" A familiar voice called out.

Apollus Prime recognized the voice as he quickly looked at the direction of the voice and saw Miko and Raf there in robot form.