Chapter 6

(Apollus Prime POV)
Apollus Prime, Ratchet, Jazz, Ironhide, Sideswipe, and Elita 1 had tried their best to settle into Optimus and his crew's base.

Apollus Prime had transformed back into human form to just feel human again. As Jack transformed into human form, Sari came running in hearing that there were more autobots.

"Woah another human are you their partner?" Sari asked so quickly Jack barely heard what she said.

Jack scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "no I'm a techno organic." Jack as he pressed on his chest and he transformed back into his autobot form.

"That's so cool, you can change between human and autobot." Sari said as she looked up to him as all the other autobots looked on.

Both Ratchet then exited the workshop. "Hey Ratchet did you figure out how they got stuck here?" Bumblebee asked.

"Yes, we were trapped here by this relic splitting open and sending here. The relic has the power to transport us to other dimensions, but due to the damage it is unstable. We can repair it, it will just take time." Ratchet from the prime dimension said.

"If into someone hadn't led us into a trap, what a screw up." Elita 1 muttered low enough for everyone to hear as she glared at Apollus Prime and bumped past him as she headed for the exit.

"Where are you going Elita?" Ratchet asked.

"Out." Elita 1 said as she transformed and left the base. "Ironhide follow her so she doesn't do anything rash." Ratchet from the prime dimension said as Ironhide transformed and followed her.

"What's her problem why is she such a jerk to you?" Sari asked looking at Apollus Prime.

"She needs to cool it man, it wasn't your fault." Jazz said looking at Apollus Prime.

"No it's ok Jazz she has every right to be mad at me I'm the reason Optimus Prime and Arcee got captured that's her sister and sparkmate." Apollus Prime said.

"What's a sparkmate?" Sari asked looking at Bulkhead.

"It's basically boyfriend girlfriend." Bulkhead said.

"But when we get back to our dimension I will save them, I need to reach my full potential of my prime powers as well as my potential in being a cyber ninja and I won't let anything stop me." Apollus Prime said as determination showed in his still working optic. This brighten the expressions of the autobots who were members of his team knowing how much he had already gone through. "If you guys don't mind can I take a look around the base?" Apollus Prime asked.

"Help yourself." Optimus Prime answered friendly as Apollus Prime started to take a look around the base. As he was taking a look around the base Apollus Prime could hear footsteps following him.

"So it's you." Apollus Prime said as he turned to see Prowl. "What do you want?" Apollus Prime asked in a way that didn't seem rude.

"I heard your story and I may have a way for you to reach your full cyber ninja potential which in turn may help you reach your full prime potential." Prowl said as Apollus Prime raised a eyebrow at this.

Soon the two of them were in Prowl's dojo. "So what are we doing here?" Apollus Prime asked looking around.

"We're here to test you if you can defeat me I will reveal my secret to you." Prowl said as he put in his battle mask. "Now you're talking my language." Apollus Prime said grinning as he put his hood up and grabbed the sword of Prime of out its scabbard on his back and they rushed each other.

(Ironhide POV)
Ironhide finally caught up to Elita 1 who was parked outside a store just sitting there. "Finally I caught up to you." Ironhide said as he parked beside her.