Chapter 12

Info on the new autobots
Sun streaker - brother of Sideswipe, he thinks highly of himself  G1 version
Rodimus Prime - one of Optimus top generals on the war, is skilled with his crossbow
Hound - is a old friend of Ratchet, has a bit of medical experience G1 version
Jet Fire - was a former Decepticon, but had sided with the autobots now G1 version
Blue Streak - he has only joined the war to help save Cybertron, he doesn't like to kill unless he has to
Starhawk -  she is an autobot who used to be a Decepticon and a fierce warrior
With all this known I'll move onto the story

The new group of autobots had made introductions and was at the base with the other autobots as they all looked at Windblade who was strapped to a table struggling trying to break free.

All the autobots watched this happening as Ratchet was typing away on one of his machines doing a full body scan of Windblade to see what was wrong with her.

"Anything Ratchet?" Jazz asked as he looked at Ratchet.

"No nothing -." Ratchet was saying before he was interrupted by a beep from his machine.

"What is it?" Springer asked.

"A mindcontrol chip has been detected in her neck, but I don't know of a way to disable it." Ratchet said looking at the data.

"So you have no idea how to get rid of it?" Rodimus Prime asked.

"It seems like an electrical shock may be able to short it out." Ratchet said as all the autobots turned to Apollus Prime.

"I get the point." Apollus Prime said as both his optics illuminated blue and he performed hand signals.

Apollus Prime put his hand on the back of Windblade's neck as she struggled against him.

"Cyber ninja technique lightning strike." Apollus Prime said as he sent a shock of lightning through Windblade.

Windblade cried out in pain as the Lightning coursed through her and a flash lite up the room. When the light cleared Windblade's optics were blue again and she looked around the room confused.

"What's going on?" Windblade asked.

"Windblade are you back to normal?" Elita 1 asked.

"What do you mean back to normal?" Windblade asked.

"Yes she is." Novascreen Prime said as he released her.

"So now that we know how to save them we need to divide and conquer." Apollus Prime said as the others nodded and they came up with a plan.