Chapter 8

(Apollus Prime POV)
Apollus Prime and Prowl followed after Bumblebee into the main area of the base to see the two Ratchets standing there.

"What's going on?" Prowl asked as he looked a bit concerned.

"Megatron attacked Ironhide and Elita 1 as they were coming back to the base, so they called in for help and Optimus and the others went to help them, but Megatron is overwhelming them singlehandedly." Ratchet from animated said.

"Say no more, we'll be on our way to help them." Apollus Prime said as Prowl and Bumblebee transformed.

"We'll stay here and continue to work on the relic, we've figured out most of it we'll tell you more once you get back." Ratchet from prime said as Apollus Prime transformed and all three of them took off to help in the battle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Starscream POV)
"How much further is this going to be?" Starscream whined as he and Soundwave flew through the air as Brawl, Bonecrusher, and Barricade drove below them.

"Shut it Starscream before I make you shut it permanently." Bonecrusher snarled at him.

"It's not too much further from the Decepticon signals that Soundwave located." Barricade said.

"It should be right here." Brawl said as all the Decepticons stopped and transformed looking at a crashed ship sitting in a crater.

"Let's go see who's in there." Starscream said as he pushed past the other Decepticons wanting to get to the ship first. The other Decepticons just accepted it following after it.

All the decepticons made it to the ship as the ship opened up and the Decepticons walked off the ship.

"Oh this is definitely going to turn the war in our favor." Bonecrusher smiled as he looked at Scavenger, Hightower, Long Haul, Skipjack, Mixmaster, and Scrapper who all make up devastator.

"Lord Megatron will definitely be happy to hear this." Starscream said smiling to himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Megatron POV)
Megatron had entered Shockwave's lab to ask about when Trypticon would be able to fight again.
"In a couple hours Lord Megatron his repairs are nearly complete, Coeus is working on them currently." Shockwave answered.

"How is the subject doing?" Shockwave asked as he turned to Scalpel.

"Everything is going as it should, nothing out of the ordinary." Scalpel said as he monitored Arcee who was unconscious in a chamber with an identical chamber next to it that isn't see through unlike the first one.

"And what are you two doing with her?" Megatron asked as he approached the chambers.

"We have decided to clone her and have already finished the process of it, the clone is in the other chamber and we plan to splice both of their cybertronian makeups." Shockwave explained.

Megatron raised an eyebrow, what do you plan to splice each of their makeups with?" Megatron asked looking at both of them.

"We are splicing the original Arcee with Predaking and the clone with a predacon wolf. So now you'll have two loyal predacon hybrids." Shockwave said.

"Good work Shockwave." Megatron said as he received a call on his comm.

"What is it Starscream?" Megatron asked annoyed.

Megatron listened to what Starscream told him and an evil smile grew upon his face as he listened to the information that he received. "Great job now have them return with you to base." Megatron said as he hung up his comm.