Chapter 5

(Apollus Prime POV)

Apollus Prime and the others were blinded by a light and the next thing he knew they were falling through the air.

"Woah what's going on?" Sideswipe asked from Apollus's left as all 6 of them fell through the air.

"I don't know, but we need to focus on figuring out a way to land." Elita 1 said.

Apollus Prime activated his jet pack to stop his fall as the others continued to fell.

"Don't worry guys." Apollus Prime said as he swooped down with his jet pack.

Apollus Prime grabbed Elita 1's hand and Sideswipe and Jazz grabbed each of his legs.

Elita 1 glared at Apollus Prime and was about to tell him off, but she realized that he caught her so she decided now wouldn't be the best time to tell him off.

Apollus Prime tried to catch up to Ratchet and Ironhide as they fell, but he couldn't as he was holding 3 autobots.

Ironhide and Ratchet both crashed into the street below.

"Ratchet, Ironhide!" Jazz yelled as Apollus Prime landed and let the other 3 autobots go as they ran over to the craters caused by the crashes.

"Don't worry about us, it will take a lot more than that to take us." Ironhide said as he and Ratchet emerged from the crater.

"You've got that right Ironhide." Ratchet said.

"Civilians will be here quick you two just made a giant crater in the city." Elita 1 said looking around the city.

"Elita is right let's transform and figure this out." Sideswipe said.

"Ok let's transform and get out of here." Jazz said as he prepared to transform.

As Jazz was about to transform a throwing star impaled itself in the wall next to Jazz.

They all turned to the direction which the star was thrown and there stood 5 transformers.

"Who are you 6, identify yourselves." One of the bots said who looked like Optimus Prime.

"Do we have to answer that or can we just fight?" Sideswipe asked.

"If I have a say I say fight." Ironhide said.

Just then another throwing star was thrown at Elita 1, but Apollus Prime was able to catch it in time looking at the bot that threw it.

The bot was sleek gold and back with a visor covering his eyes.

"I have him." Apollus Prime said motioning at the bot as he and the others sprung into battle.

Apollus Prime had pulled his hood as he grabbed the sword of prime and clashed with Prowl who used his throwing stars to gold back Apollus Prime's attack.

Ironhide was fighting with Bulkhead, Ratchet was fighting was this earth's version of him, Elita 1 was fighting Bumblebee, which left Jazz and Sideswipe to battle Optimus Prime.

As the battle raged on, Ratchet noticed something on his counterpart he had an autobot symbol. "Wait stop you're an autobot?" Ratchet asked.

"Yes I am." The Ratchet from this earth said still looking warily at Ratchet.

"We are too look." Ratchet said as he pointed to the autobot symbol that he had.

"So you guys are autobots, Optimus stop fighting they are autobots." Ratchet from this world said.

Optimus Prime stopped his clash with Jazz and Sideswipe looking at them. "You two are autobots?" Optimus Prime asked.

"Yes we are." Jazz said as both he and Sideswipe showed Optimus Prime their autobot symbols.

"Autobots back down they are autobots too." Optimus Prime said.

His team listened and did as they were told as they looked their unexpected visitors.

"So they're autobots huh." Sideswipe said as he looked over them.

Optimus Prime looked over the new autobots studying each of them then he stopped on Apollus Prime when he noticed he had the sword of Prime.

"So you're a prime such you carry that weapon." Optimus Prime said looking at Apollus Prime.

"Yes I am a prime and I was entrusted it by a good friend." Apollus Prime said which caused Elita 1 to shoot a glare at him which didn't go unnoticed by the autobots of this world, but they decided not to say anything.

"Please identify yourselves." Optimus Prime said.

"I'm Jazz, the bot with the blades is Sideswipe, Ratchet is our medic, Elita 1 is the femme, Ironhide is the bot with the machine guns, and finally that is our ninja bot Apollus Prime with the hood." Jazz finished.

"Ok I am Optimus Prime, Ratchet is our medic, Bulkhead is the large bot, Bumblebee is this little guy right here, and finally that's Prowl who is a ninja bot." Optimus Prime said.

"Wait there are two Ratchets what are we going to call one of so we don't get confused?" Bumblebee asked.

"We can't get seen by humans, we'll figure that out later." Elita 1 said.

"Apollus Prime transform." Ratchet said as Apollus Prime nodded and hit the autobot symbol as he transformed back into human form.

The autobots from this world looked at Jack in awe. "How did you do that?" Bulkhead asked.

"I'm a techno organic so I can switch between being human and autobot, now let's get some cover before people see us." Jack said.

"No need to worry about that people here know about us and they sort of look at us like superheroes so no need to hide." Optimus Prime said as Jack hit the autobot symbol and on chest and transformed back.

"Wait where we?" Ironhide asked realizing that no one had asked that question.

"Welcome to Detroit, now let's transform and get back to our base." Optimus Prime said as he transformed the others followed his lead and transformed following him to the base.