Chapter 11

The autobots stood around the base discussing their plans after Apollus Prime took off to the Decepticon ship.
(Springer POV)
"Are you sure it was best to let Apollus Prime go by himself?" Bulkhead asked.

"He has proven himself as a great warrior, but he could probably use some backup." Jazz said.

Novascreen Prime turned to Springer. "Springer you take Rotorstorm, Top spin, and Twist twin with you and meet up with the allies that you mentioned earlier." Novascreen Prime said.

Springer gave him a small smile upon hearing his instructions. "You've got it." Springer said as he and his group headed to the doors to leave.

"Hold up I'm not going to sit here and do nothing again Windblade is captured I'm going whether you let me or not." Prowl said looking Novascreen Prime in the eyes.

"Ok Prowl you'll go with them and you bring up a good point a lot of us have taken a backseat. We'll provide a distraction while you guys meet up with the allies and follow Apollus Prime." Novascreen Prime said.

"Sounds like a plan let's do it." Wheeljack said as he twirled a grenade.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Megatron POV)
"Lord Megatron the autobot formerly known Arcee and her clone have fully been turned to the Decepticon side. They are ready to be tested." Shockwave said.

"Good to hear Shockwave." Megatron said.

As Megatron said this Lugnut entered. "Lord Megatron there is an autobot that has landed on the ship." Lugnut said as Megatron looked at the camera to see Apollus Prime standing on the deck on the ship.

"This will be a perfect test for the new subjects, deployed them Shockwave." Megatron said as Shockwave did as he was told.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(Apollus Prime POV)
Apollus Prime had tried to be as discreet as he could as he landed on the ship.

Apollus Prime pulled up his hood and his battle slid on knowing that he would have company waiting for him.

He was right as a door opened leading into the Decepticon ship and out stepped two Decepticons.

Both standing a little shorter than him. The one on the right was red and orange, looking extremely similar to Arcee except for being a bit taller and the wings on her back looking more jagged like dragon wings.

The one on the left looked a bit different. The colors that made up her were black, gray, and blue. What real stuck out about her is she was part wolf having a mane of hair from her head hanging loosely down her back as well as a tail. She also had a double bladed sword by her side.

Apollus Prime took a step back upon realizing who it was. "Arcee?" Apollus Prime asked quietly his voice barely above a whisper.

"Not anymore." A voice said.

Apollus Prime looked up above them to see Arachnid standing on the roof of the building the two of them exited.

"Say hello to Predaqueen and Nightclaw isn't that right girls?" Arachnid asked while smirking jumping down between the two of them.

"Yes mistress Arachnid." Both of them answered as they kneeled down to her.

Rage boiled within Apollus Prime. "I will save them." Apollus Prime said with determination in his voice.

"I doubt it girls get him." Arachnid asked as they both turned to face him.

Then Apollus Prime's heart sunk. Predaqueen transformed into a dragon just like Predaking, but a bit smaller.