Space Girls Chapter 1: Introductions

Chapter 1: Introductions

Hi! Welcome to our story. Ok. Now I will tell you it. Bella lives on Jupiter. And yes, the planet. Victoria lives on Saturn. Carter lives on Mars. Paris lives on Neptune. Abby lives on Venus. Last but not least, is Lacey who lives on Uranus. Lacey and Abby are twins. Their meeting place or "clubhouse" as some people call it is at the moon. The girls named it that.

"Do you really have to leave?" Abby whined to her best friend, Zach. "Yes, sorry but my parents said that we had to move so my um dad could get a promotion," Zach said, wearily. "But, I'm going to miss my best friend!" she whined. "I'm gonna miss you too, Abby," he smiled. "Promise you'll text me every day, okay?" she asked, sniffling. "I promise," he vowed. "Bye," she said, hugging him. "See ya," he said, getting into the car. He waved right before the car drove off.

(Two years later) One afternoon the girls were at the moon talking about each other's planet. "How is your planet, Lacey?" asks Paris. "Good. This afternoon I am going skating," Lacey said. "Cool," Carter says. "Any of you care to join me?" Lacey asked, casually. "Can't," said Carter and Paris in unison. " Sure, I will," Bella replied. "Me too!" Victoria exclaimed. "What about you, Abby?" asked her twin, Lacey. "Yeah.... No thanks,"Abby said. "Well. Ok then, Victoria and Bella meet me at Uranus at 4:00," Lacey stated. (At 4:45) "We are here!" Bella exclaimed. "Your late," Lacey said, sternly. "No, we are fashionably,late!" Victoria said out of nowhere. All of the girls started laughing. "But the reason we are late is because we brought food!" Bella said in a sing-song voice while smirking. " From??" Lacey asked, expectantly. " Your favorite place to eat in the WHOLE WIDE world!" Victoria exclaimed. "MCDONALDS!!" They all shouted. "Let's eat!!!" Lacey shouted. After they ate, they went skating. Afterwards,they all went back to their planets. Bella called them and told them to meet her on the moon tomorrow at 2:00.