~ C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N ~

Y/N's POV-

We got out of the car and even though the sun was out and shining, it felt cold for me. Like really cold.

I would have never thought that I would be here with Levi going to the doctor. I appreciated the fact that he actually took me. Not even my mom answered the phone and he answered it the first time that he got called. I would have preferred him to not have done that, but at the same time, I'm glad that he did answer.

What a shame to my mom. I'm not going to be bullshiting her because she might be having a lot of work to do today, or something else more important.

Levi told me to take a seat in the waiting room and that he would take care of it. He said that he was going to make sure that they let me get checked. I highly doubt that will happen, but it's worth a try I guess. In the meanwhile, I sent both of my parents a message that I came to the doctors because I wasn't feeling well. They still hadn't seen it, but maybe, hopefully, later one of them will.

"The wait will be 5 minutes." Levi said as he took a seat next to me.

"I'm surprised, normally with walk-ins, it takes longer." I said.

"Like I said earlier, you just have to know how to convince them."

I looked at him with a 'yeah okay' face.

"I took matters into my own hands." he said, coming clean.

"You see when you word things like that, it kind of scares me and brings another idea into my head, and it's not a good one." I joked and he chuckled. "But they actually let you do that without them asking you any questions?"

"Pretty much."

"I thought they were going to say that I need a parent or guardian for those things." I shrugged my shoulders.

Levi wasn't lying when he said that the wait for us to be called was going to take around 5 minutes, we got called shortly after. Turns out that I did have a fever, and Mikasa was right. I hated when she was right about these sorts of things, when wasn't she though. Another of her amazing perks.

Pills were prescribed for me and we went to go get them at the pharmacy, well Levi actually went. And this time, I sat in the front seat, hopefully like that I wouldn't want to fall asleep and will stay awake. And if I do, I won't be comfortable and won't be able to lay down like I did in the beginning.

Neither one of my parents had answered my texts yet and I was getting worried. From my dad, I pretty much expected it, but from my mom, it's the opposite.

I decided to call her and see if she would pick up this time. It's worth a try, and if she doesn't answer, then I'll just leave it like that so that I don't keep on bothering her.

"Yes?" I heard her say.

Wow, she went from always answering my calls with a nice greeting like "hello" along with a "how are you" to now a simple "yes". A freaking yes?! Strange, especially coming from her. Not something that I would have expected but she is working right now, so I really can't expect much.

"You haven't seen any of my messages and I had called you earlier and you didn't pick up, so you were getting me worried."

"Sorry about that, I had to finish up some paperwork. What happened?" she asked and I could hear her flipping through papers while walking around by the sounds of her heels making an impact on the floor.

"I wasn't feeling good and Levi took me to the doctor to see what was wrong and as Mikasa had said, I have a fever. My temperature is 102.1 they said."

Theresa's a pause. Maybe she wanted me to tell her more?