~ C H A P T E R S I X ~

Y/N’s POV-

We crossed the street to meet with my friends, their faces were now more put together. I think I might have an idea of why their expressions had suddenly changed. And Mikasa was the biggest hint ever.

“Why did your faces change, huh?” Levi asked in a serious intimidating tone, which I’m pretty sure scared all of them.

“N-n-nothing r-really.” Jean stuttered and they all shook their heads in agreement except for Mikasa, a smirk was growing on her face.

“Oh really?” Levi questioned Jean now getting closer to them. I knew that Jean would break after a few more attempts of trying to hide the reason for their surprised faces.

“Y-yeah, he’s not lying.” Eren stepped up knowing that Jean would spill everything out. ‘Was it really that bad what they were thinking?’ I questioned myself in my mind.

“Jean?” Levi  asked him.

“Yes?” Jean answered not looking at his eyes.

“Tell me why your mouth and eyes were wide open.”

Jean was biting his lower lip not wanting to speak. And as expected he broke easily.

“Ugh fine. It’s just that when we saw Y/n,” he looked at me and then back at Levi “and then we realized that she was with you… well it was just unexpected.” Jean said and shrugged his shoulders.

“Hmm, why?” Levi asked, more like a tease.

“Man stop playing, you know why.” Jean said and I chuckled.

“No I don’t, but whatever.” Levi said and Jean let out a breath of relief.

“Well the rest should be getting here any minute now, I’m going to text Connie that we’re outside.” Eren said, taking out his phone.

A minute later Armin and Erwin showed up and greeted all of us. Ymir, Historia, and Annie appeared shortly after Connie came out to open the door for us, barely making it when he was about to close the door.

“So where do you guys want to go eat?”Armin asked.

“Ooh yes, one of my favorite questions.” Sasha said with a big smile on her face.

“Well you know many places to go eat I bet, so what do you recommend?” Eren asked her.

“What are you guys craving, I want fast food right now but I don’t know about you all?” Sasha asked.

“I’m good with that.” Historia said.

“Yeah same.” Connie added.

“So fast food it is?” Erwin asked and we nodded.

“Well in that case, how about good old McDonald’s?” Sasha asked with excitement in her voice. She was practically drooling this whole entire time ever since food was brought up. 

“YES I LOVE THEIR FRIES!” Hange said out loud and earned some laughs.

“Yeah I’m down.” Jean said.

“McDonald’s it is then.” Mikasa said.

“So who’s going to ride with who?” Levi asks.

“Well you and Y/n will obviously be in the same car since you guys are fond of each other now.” Hange say’s with a giggle. Levi rolls his eyes at her and I shoot her a glare that makes her stop, but she still tries to hold in her laughter.

“Are you guys fine with that?” Annie asks.

“I’m fine if she’s fine with it.” Levi say’s and they all turn their heads to me for an answer.