~ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O ~

LEVI's POV- 

I liked hearing her laugh, I don't like to see her upset. I know I'm the reason for why she has been down and not feeling the same lately. Y/n didn't mention it, but she didn't need to in order for me to know. I blame myself for that, I know it's because of what I did. I take all blame for it, all of it. 

My younger self would probably not fully comprehend to why it was that I was drinking if I did it out of nowhere. Yes, I admit, I did use the party as an excuse to drink. I knew I needed, or being honest, wanted alcohol to not feel like complete shit for hurting her. Since I got here, I've had drink after drink after drink. I'm not saying that because I'm proud of it, because that's not the type of person that I want to be, or that I am. I'm actually really ashamed of myself for my actions. 

"How many have you had so far?" I asked, eyeing her almost empty cup. I knew the answer to that, I had counted every single shot and mixed drink that she had all night. 

She had already mixed light and dark liquor together, which is never good, so I already knew that she was gonna be fucked up by the end. Especially with the amount that she already had in her system, but who am I to talk right? Right. 

"Being honest, I don't really know." She confessed, a giggle escaped her lips. "How about you?"

She got me there. Being aware of how many she was having, I didn't really pay much attention to how many I had already. I knew they were a lot, but I wasn't keeping little tally marks in my mind. 

"Same, wouldn't be able to say." She nodded to show that she comprehended. "Is he your friend?" I went back to the topic. I wanted to know who he was and what he was to her. Of course I made sure to not sound demanding. 

"No way, I just met him right now. You know, before you came and introduced yourself to him nicely." She said sarcastically. 

'Playful girl.' I thought to myself. 

"Tch, yeah, well I knew you didn't want a sip from his drink, so you should be thanking me right about now actually." Y/n is the only person that I don't mind being cocky with because I know she knows that I don't mean it like that. She herself is sometimes cocky with me too and, I like that. 

"Nuh-uh." I gave her a 'are you sure about that' look with my eyes and she playfully rolled hers, "Thank you Levi." she said with a fake irritated tone.

"No need to actually thank me, I would have done it either way." I shrugged my shoulders. 

It was true, I didn't like to see him talk to her like he did just a few minutes ago. I don't know if Y/n noticed it, but I know he's not interested in just being friends with her.

"But tell me, why were you talking to him?" If I wanted her to answer that for me, I knew how I had to say my words. If she even hears me say it even a little bit demandingly, I know she won't answer me. I learned my lesson last time when I wanted to know exactly what she thought about…

"Because, he came and sat down and he talked to me first." Y/n's words were innocent as if she didn't do anything wrong. 

How crazy do I sound right now? Who would have thought that someone would have caught my attention this much. Y/n makes me feel things that I had never felt, or even think I would be able to have for someone. I can't believe that I'm actually a bit pissed at the fact that he was talking to Y/n. She's not for him, and she's not going to be his. 

I had seen it all, I wasn't asking her to tell me why she was also talking to him, but more like why she continued and even responded. She's just like that, it surprises me how she could be so responsive when she needs to, and how she could also be so nice as well.