~ C H A P T E R S E V E N ~

Y/N’s POV-

“Ooh look, this one is nice.” Mikasa said, showing me a plain black sports bra and I nodded. 

“Look at this one.” I said showing her an underwire bra. “Ugh, nevermind. It’s padded.”

“What do you mean by padded?” Levi asked me as he looked at the bra that I had put back.

“Ohh, umm, well you see this one?” I picked up the bra again and showed him.

“Yeah, it looks exactly the same as every other one.” 

“Ahh, but that’s where you are wrong.” I said and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “Feel inside.” I said handing it to him.

“But that’s weird, they’re going to look at me like I’m a perv.” Levi said in a lower tone through his teeth so they wouldn’t hear him and I giggled.

“No they won’t, many girls do it to feel if it does or doesn’t.”

“Fine.” he said and squished the cup of the bra. His eyes went wide at the squishiness of the padding.

“You see, now feel this one.” I said handing him a bra without the cushioning.

“Again?” he whined.

“Well you asked.” I said and he rolled his eyes but still felt it.

“Let me see, I wanna feel.” Jean said and took both bras out of Levi’s hand.

“Now that’s a pervert.” I said laughing and Levi let out a chuckle.

“Hey, I’m just learning.” Jean said, defending himself.

“What does that thing do anyway?” Eren asked, referring to the lined bra.

“Well some girls buy them to give them more of a lift. Like for an outfit. And others to make their bust look more full, like to impress in a way.” I explained to them. In the beginning it was a bit awkward, but seeing their clueless faces, like a little kid learning the alphabet, made it go away. It was funny in some way actually.

"So their tits are fake in a way?" Jean asked disbelief. 

"Well not fake, but if they have a padded bra then that just means that their boobs are not the actual size of the bra. Some of the bras that have the filling could be padded by a lot or a little. So it really just depends on which ones they get."

"I'm just going to stick with the fact that we can't trust girls no more." Jean shrugged his shoulders.

"It's not like you would need to know either way." Eren said to Jean.

"Shut up, last time I checked you don't have a girl either." 

"Well at least I would have a better chance getting one unlike you."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Jean said, crossing his arms.

“Why were  you guys so curious all of a sudden?” Annie asked.

“I don’t know, I just heard Levi ask Y/n about the thing on the bra and then Jean joined in on what they were talking about and I decided to also see what they were discussing.” Eren explained.

“Alright enough about this, I still need to pick some out. Put that back.” I told Jean since he was still holding the bras by the hangers.

“Aren’t you going to take it?” Levi asked me, stopping Jean from hanging it up.

“No, I don’t use the padded ones. I only use the normal ones.” 

“Oh, ok.” he said and let Jean hang them back up.