49:: 𝑫𝒊𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆

𝐷𝑖𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒

Your blood ran cold, your heart slightly cracking, your eyes filled with tears, but you didn't let it fall and looked up at him, waiting for his explanation. 

"I want to break free from this contract wedding and marry someone I love y/n, I fell in love with a girl and I want to get married to her, so please let's free ourselves from this contract wedding," he said, his tone more serious than ever. 

"So this date, this date was just some kind of compensation that you are giving me for this divorce huh? You were avoiding me for more than a week because you found someone! Fine if that's what you want," you gritted out. 

"I am sorry," he mumbled, "sorry? Just a fucking sorry won't fix anything!" You spat out and took the pen from him, singing the papers where he already had signed. 

You slammed the papers on the table and got up ready to leave. 

"Live happily with the woman you love, Jimin," you said. 

You didn't know how to feel about this, it was your first relationship which has ended within just 2 months or so. 

Were you supposed to feel sad that he fell for someone else or were you supposed to feel relieved that he was open to you and didn't choose to cheat?

But before you could walk forward, a hand grabbed your wrist and made you turn. 

"How am I supposed to live happily when you are leaving y/n?" He chuckled. Your eyes were looking into his eyes in confusion. 

He left your wrist and kneeled, taking out a box from his blazer and opened it. 

A beautiful diamond ring was in the box, you didn't understand what he was doing yet. 

"I wanted to free ourselves from this contract wedding so that we could get married again, but this time because we love each other. You thought I would leave you for someone else? Oh god, y/n, no one is capable of taking your place, no one can be perfect like you, no one is as beautiful as you in my eyes, I love you for eternity y/n, and no one can change that. I didn't know you would become so important to me when we signed the contract, heck we were still on last name basis at that time, but I don't complain. I am happy that we crossed paths and everything that happened between us happened. Today marks one year of our wedding y/n, but one year back on this same day it was just a meaningless day for both of us, but I want our wedding day to be one of the most memorable days in our life, so let's change it y/n. I don't want our relationship to be on a contract basis anymore, I want it to be real. So Lee Y/n, will you marry me and become mine forever?" He asked, looking straight into your teary eyes. 

"Am I dreaming?" You choked out, tears falling down your cheeks. 

"Yes, yes, yes, I would love to marry you!" you chanted. 

Jimin broke into a big smile, as he slid the ring into your finger and got up, taking you into his embrace. 

"I love you Jimin," you sobbed, "I love you too Jagi," he pecked the crown of your head. 

"I thought I would have to convince you a lot to make you sign the papers, but you didn't even think before signing it huh!" He softly laughed. 

"I can't force you to stay with me stupid! What else can I do?" You scolded him.

"By the way, you did cry when I proposed to you and I was hella nervous that I would have peed myself," Jimin laughed, "true," you giggled. 

"Y/n? Can we go home now? I have been suffering from a boner since the second I saw you in this dress," Jimin mumbled. 

"You- this was supposed to be a romantic moment you idiot!" You hit his chest. 

"What can I do when my fiance is so hot?" He sighed. 

Fiance? Just the word brought butterflies all over your body, a slight blush creeping up to your cheeks. 

"Not hotter than you though," you grinned, pecking his lips.

                                                ------••------ 

"Why don't you try a wedding dress too? Maybe a trial before your wedding?" You winked at Eunji, "sure why not," she said blushing. 

You, Jungkook, Jimin and Eunji were here to purchase your wedding dress and a suit for Jimin too. 

Jimin and Jungkook were in the men's side while you and Eunji were in the women's section. 

You chose a simple yet elegant one, it was a mermaid style one with your left sleeve long and right sleeveless. 

The wedding was held simply with just the wedding couple and Eunji and Jungkook in a church. 

You came out of the dressing room and looked at the huge mirror in front of you. 

You looked good in this, not too much skin was shown, but you know for sure Jimin would like it. 

Eunji came out wearing a baby pink dress that stopped at her knees, it was so beautiful and she looked so cute, "I thought you were trying on a wedding dress?" You raised an eyebrow. 

She just shrugged, looking at her own reflection in the mirror, "you look so cute, Eun," you squealed. 

"And you look so beautiful my bestie," she hugged you. 

After the little hug, you turned around and saw Jimin standing there in his white tuxedo, devilishly handsome. 

"You look so Cute, Eun," Jungkook complimented her, who was wearing a black tuxedo. 

Jimin stood there looking at you, not taking his eyes off you, "this isn't a good place to fuck, you know," Eunji piped out. 

"Shut up, Eun," you blushed because of his eyes on you. 

"You look so beautiful y/n," Jimin took a step forward. 

"Thanks," you shyly mumbled, "you too look handsome," you muttered. 

"I love you, my soon-to-be Mrs Park," he pecked your forehead. "I love you too, Mr Park." You smiled, getting lost in his eyes like always. 

One of my reader said he is gonna propose again and I said if he did this series was gonna end soon, so.....💔