33:: 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢🔞

You were on your bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, Jimin was beside you, his back resting on the headboard and his laptop on his lap as he was typing something on it. 

He just came back from work and took a shower before laying on the bed next to you. 

You were slowly getting back to normal, you started to work a little from home. 

You turned to your side and looked at Jimin, who was busy working. 

His side profile was one of the hottest things you could have seen, his sharp jawline was just a cherry on top, oh and his plump lips were so tempting like always. 

And the way his veiny thighs could be seen because he was wearing shorts today didn't help but make you go wild. 

You sat up and looked at him, not fair Park Jimin, not fair! I am here going crazy over you and you are working without any concern! 

You put your hand on his thigh as he froze, his fingers weren't hitting the keys anymore as his eyes widened. 

You didn't stop it, your hands slowly moved upwards, sending chills down his spine, "y-y/n," he called out as his breathing got heavier. 

He held your wrist stopping you and you looked at him, "don't, you won't be able to handle the consequences," he stated looking into your eyes. 

"You think I can't?" You smirked and crawled up to him after placing his laptop on the nightstand. 

Your knees were on his either side as your face was now directly in front of his. 

Your noses are almost touching, "are you drunk?" He asked, but he wasn't able to smell alcohol on you. 

"No I am not and I am also not going to let you escape like last time," you said and attacked his lips. 

Jimin tried to resist kissing you back as you weren't in a right state of mind, but he wasn't able to, how could he resist when all he carved for was this. 

He kissed you back with the same speed, this wasn't like the last kiss you both shared during the business trip, this felt different. 

 Your hands travelled all around his upper body as you were trying to unbutton his shirt, but reality soon hit him as he pulled back from you. 

"You will regret this soon y/n," he warned, "I know what I am doing Jimin, and I want you," you said, looking right into his eyes. 

The passion that you had for him was evident, but he was hesitant. "make me forget about everything Jimin, make me forget about all the pain and make me think about you and only you," you said. 

Jimin wasn't able to control himself anymore as he pushed you down in a swift moment as your back hit the soft mattress and he hovered above you. 

"I am asking one last time y/n, do you really want this?" He asked, you held his collar and pulled him down, crashing your lips on it. 

The kiss was so passionate and it was soon getting into a heated make out session. 

The atmosphere in the room was growing hot as the kiss continued. 

Jimin left your lips and left an open mouthed kiss on your jaw and kept moving down with each kiss as he reached your neck, he kept kissing each part of your neck until he found your soft spot. 

As soon as his lips landed right below your left ear, you whimpered. He started sucking on that spot as you moaned at the pleasure, a smirk made its way to his lips. 

He stopped sucking as he gave a quick lick to soothe the pain and looked at his little piece of art, but he wasn't satisfied with just one. 

He moved further down and started sucking on your collarbone, while your hands were working on their own, unbuttoning his shirt, you threw away the shirt somewhere in the room. 

You moaned once again when he found another new place to suck on, you know this was gonna create big and dark marks tomorrow, but you couldn't care less about it right now. 

You wanted to taste a bit of him too, you used all your strength to push Jimin and hover on top of him, Jimin was a bit taken aback by your boldness, but he found it hot and it turned him on even more. 

Your lips came in contact with his neck and you started sucking on it, you weren't experienced with this, but something in you made you do all this as if you have been doing this for ages. 

A little moan slipped down his lips as you smiled in satisfaction, but you kept sucking at different spots painting his whole neck and chest area with hickeys. 

Jimin was done unbuttoning your shirt as he again made you lay down and hovered above you, slowly taking off your shirt in the process. 

"You look so beautiful, baby," Jimin whispered as he admired your upper half body which laid bare beneath him. You blushed as you tried to cover your breasts with your hands. 

"Don't cover yourself, angel, you look so beautiful," he held her hand as he looked deeply into her eyes. 

Jimin's lips came in contact with your right nipple and his hand cupped your other breast, your back arched as he sucked on your nipple, making you let out a moan while grabbing onto his soft hair. 

This feeling was new, but it was good. 

Jimin continued pleasuring you, as you kept moaning his name. 

Jimin started leaving wet kisses his way down till your lower stomach, he grabbed the waistband of your lace panties and looked at you, "shall I?" He asked for your permission. 

You nodded, biting your lips, feeling a little shy. 

Within seconds your panties were thrown to one side of the room as Jimin once again admired your bare body beneath him. 

Jimin once again came up to attach his lips with yours, his tongue already roaming each and every corner of your mouth, while his hand rubbed your throbbing womanhood. 

You squirmed under him as your hand made its way to his shorts and removed it along with his boxers. 

His long member sprung out making you gulp at his length. 

"I know it's your first time, I will go slow, hmm?" He smiled at you, as you nodded. 

He slowly entered you, making you let out a scream, as tears of pain streamed down your face. 

Jimin once again attached his lips with yours, kissing you to make you forget the pain as he kept entering you. It was his first time too.

He let you adjust his size, and you nodded after a few minutes, telling that he could move. 

He started at a slow pace, as the pain was slowly turning into pleasure, "Ji-min ahhh," you moaned his name, as the pleasure started taking over you, you were losing your mind. 

"Y-you are so- tight, ahhh y/n," he moaned out as his place increased, the room was filled with your sinful sounds, as you both were reaching your climax. 

"I- I am gonna-," you said, feeling something in your lower abdomen, "let it- out," he breathed out as he too was nearing his climax. 

You came all over his member, as he came into you and fell on you, his head buried into the crook of your neck, he still didn't pull out. 

"Up for a round two?" You asked, breathing heavily while he was catching his breath. 

"Sure," he smirked as he bit on your neck without any warning making you let out a yelp. 

You both didn't sleep that night, you both weren't getting enough of each other even after 3 to 4 rounds, you both fucked till you both were exhausted and passed out in each other's arms. 

I know the smut part isn't that good, but I tried 😅 ahh this is so embarrassing to post this🥴