48:: 𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕𝒔

𝐷𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑠

"Eunjiii," you whined, "stop whining and tell me what it is," she sighed.

You were laying on your bed, your eyes on the ceiling and your legs hanging down the bed.

"I don't know how to tell this... but Jimin..." you trailed off.

"What about Jimin?" She asked, "how do I put this? Umm... Jimin isn't spending time with me like before, he always says that he is busy with work and stays at his office most of the time," you sighed.

Eunji who was sitting next to you with her back leaning on the headboard looked at you, "y/n, you both are workaholics! What's new with this?" She snorted.

"Nooo, we always take a day off on Sundays but see today Jimin went to work even after I begged him to stay home. Did he find someone better than me, Eunji? Is it cheating on me?" You asked, your voice shaking at the end.

"But I don't want to lose him," you mumbled, which was loud enough for Eunji to hear.

"Y/n, no! Jimin would never do that, maybe he really is busy with work, you can't just jump into conclusions like this!" She scolded, shifting closer to you.

"I went to his office yesterday evening after work, I asked him where he was and he said his office but when I went there his secretary said he left work an hour ago," you muttered.

"I don't know Y/n, but I know for sure that Jimin isn't the kind to cheat on you, why don't you just talk to him today when he gets home?" She suggested.

You just nodded, maybe you were just overthinking, maybe it wasn't as serious as you were thinking it is.

Evening came and you were waiting for Jimin to come back.

You heard the doorbell ring, but Jimin had keys.

You opened the door and Jimin wasn't there, but an unfamiliar man was standing with a package.

"Package for Mrs Park," he said, handing you a box, you carefully took it from him, wondering who sent it to you.

"Mr Park sent it ma'am," he said, you nodded and thanked him before closing the door and walking it.

You placed it on the coffee table and carefully opened it.

There was a red fabric which you guessed must be a dress, on top of that there was a card.

Get ready by 6 pm, there will be a car waiting for you, and wear this dress baby (;
-Park Jimin

You smiled and took the dress out of the box.

It was short, silky and definitely hot.

After taking a shower and putting on a little makeup, you wore the dress and curled your hair, and left it open

You paired it up with black high heels.

When you exited your door, you saw Jimin's car waiting for you.

You got out of the car and a tall building stood in front of you, a luxurious 5-star restaurant.

You got in and a waitress asked, "Mrs Park?" You nodded as she smiled and led the way.

She brought you to the rooftop of the hotel, it was decorated with lights and it wasn't too dark or too bright.

Just the perfect atmosphere to have a romantic date.

You stepped out of the elevator and looked around, there stood a lone table in the middle with candles lit and other cutleries.

Jimin appeared in front of you, his hands stretched out for you to hold onto.

You smiled and took his hands as he led you towards the table.

He pulled the chair and made you sit on it, taking the seat opposite to yours for himself.

"This is beautiful Jimin," you complimented, "not more than you Jagi," he smiled.

Jimin served dinner for you and himself, he didn't want anyone to interrupt and said he didn't need waiters.

He poured wine into 2 glasses.

The dinner went on in comfortable silence, the soft breeze making your hair wave slightly.

"I have something to ask y/n," Jimin said after you complete your plate.

You nodded, telling him to go forward.

He pulled out a file and handed it to you.

You took it and flipped the first page and saw the bold letters printed on it.

DIVORCE

I almost thought I won't be able to post today😪