34:: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

Jimin woke up early as usual, his eyes fluttered open, taking time to adjust to the light.

As he was finally awake, he realised you were sleeping peacefully on his arms, your head nuzzled into the crook of his neck, your breathing tickling him slightly, his one arm around your bare waist while the other one was under your head, acting as a pillow.

Jimin took his time to admire your beautiful face, he felt like he had never seen a beauty like you ever in his life, your beauty was captivating him, you had him wrapped around your finger without you knowing it.

But I am not complaining tho, Jimin thought, pecking your forehead, you stole my heart y/n, he told himself.

But keep it with you, I know it's in a safe place! He smiled.

He caressed your cheeks with his thumb as the events of last night flashed into his mind, a light pink shade came up his cheeks.

He has dreamt of this many times before, but having this moment with you in reality was something different, it felt so magical.

You started moving around in his hold and your eyes fluttered open, "good morning Mrs Park," Jimin smiled.

His raspy morning voice was turning you on the moment you woke up.

"Good morning Mr park," you smiled, as he pecked your lips, "how do you feel?" He asked, "never felt this good," you answered back, smiling ear to ear as last night flashed in front of your eyes.

The magical moment that you shared with your husband.

You both were in each other's embrace, taking in the warmth from each other for a few minutes, "I am going to work today, it's been ages since I went there," you said, gaining his attention which was on your hair all this while as he was playing with your long hair.

"You are finally ready to go?" He asked in surprise, "yeah, I feel so good today, maybe I should stop mourning and understand this is how life is," you said, looking at him.

He smiled, he was relieved that you were ready to move on with life, "if I knew sex was the key, I would have fucked you long back," he winked getting a hit from you on his arm.

"Let me get the shower ready," he said, and got up.

You saw all the scratch marks on his back and gasped, "did I do this?" You asked, pointing at them, "it shows how good I made you feel," he smirked, as he wore his boxers.

Jimin came back from the bathroom with a towel, "it's ready, come in," he said and gave you the towel.

You sat up on the bed and tried to get up only to fall back on the bed, Jimin laughed and walked to you, "it's because of you idiot, stop laughing," you smacked his head as he bent down to wrap the towel around your naked body.

"You were the one who asked me to go fast," he shrugged and picked you up.

You let out a yelp as your grip around the towel tightened, "why do you always have to lift me up?" You shouted and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Because I like it," he grinned.

He placed you down on the bathtub which was filled with water and sat down behind you so that your back was leaning on him.

You put your head back on his shoulder and closed your eyes, as the warm water was relaxing and somewhat reduced the soreness in your inner thighs.

Jimin placed his hand on your inner thighs as your breath hitched, feeling his hand close to your womanhood.

He started massaging your thighs and it soothed the pain you were feeling seconds ago, but was also turning you on.

You placed a kiss on his neck and looked at him, admiring his side profile, his jawline was so sexy to be honest.

"Take a picture it will last longer," he teased, "why would I want a picture when you are always here with me," you teased back, "I am not gonna let you go anywhere, you are stuck with me forever Mr Park," you added.

"I would be honoured to be stuck with you forever Mrs Park," he said, attaching his lips with yours.

You kissed him back with the same passion. "Just fuck me already Jimin," you wishpered lowly next to his ear, "don't you wanna walk to work today? Well, it's okay, I am ready to carry you," Jimin grinned.

"I don't care, all I want now is you," you said and attacked his neck, sucking and biting on it as you slowly turned towards him, your body now fully facing him.

"I don't know what you are doing to me, but I don't want anything to change," he said between the kisses.

------••------

"Let me dry your hair," Jimin said, as he took the hair dryer from the table, "Jimin, I don't like blow drying, I like to pat dry with the towel," you said stopping him.

"Oh, then let me pat dry it," he said, taking a towel that was next to you and started to softly pat your hair, as you smiled.

After a little fun in the shower, Jimin helped you to dress up and got dressed up himself, and how he was drying your hair.

"Your long hair is so beautiful," Jimin said, softly brushing your hair, "more than me?" You grinned, looking at him through the mirror.

"Nothing is as beautiful as my wife, your hair just adds to your beauty," he said, as he bent down to place a kiss on your cheek.

My wife, was what struck in your mind, I am his wife! You said to yourself, it was feeling different now, knowing that he was your husband.

"You should talk to Eun and Kook, they were worried about you," Jimin said, "yeah, I didn't talk to them for a long time," you sighed, as you took your phone from the table and texted her.

"You can join us too if you are free at 8," you said, "sure, I will come pick you up from work," he said, as you nodded.

Jimin dropped you at work and left for his work, you were going to the company after 2 weeks, the workers were surprised to see you and some even came to ask how you were, even though the people at your company were scared of you, they cared about their boss, 'cause you weren't someone who made them overwork and you also did everything for a good working environment.

You were a strict boss wanting perfection, but also did everything for your employees and to their surprise, today you smiled at everyone as they greeted you.

Your Secretary explained everything that happened in these 2 weeks and you started working, making up for the 2 weeks, there was a lot of work to do, but being the workaholic you were, you didn't mind and kept working.

I will try to post as much as possible in these few days coz after a week or so I will get busy with my sister's wedding preparations and won't be as free as now to post ❣