44:: 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

"Who are you?" You asked, trying to act strong even though you were trembling inside.

"Someone you should fear about," he said, his tone filled with cockiness. You scoffed, "why would I fear for some low life like you," you said.

"Well... you would fear me if I say that something so precious to you is with me?" He asked, you didn't answer, your breath hitched, fearing the worst.

"I have your dear husband with me, Mrs Park, and you would have already guessed the reason, yes, I want you to give up on the new Teddy project you have taken if you do then your husband would reach you safely, or be ready to receive him in a coffin." He threatened.

"How can I believe that he is really with you?" You asked, still hoping that Jimin was safe.

"I know you would ask this, let me send a video of your husband," he said and the call was cut.

After a few seconds, you received a video, Jimin was tied up in a chair, he wasn't conscious and he wasn't injured anywhere.

You cursed under your breath, you know how to get him out of there and also save the project for yourself, but they could harm Jimin before you get him, that's what worried you.

You felt like shouting at him for being this careless, you wanted to cry, but you had to get him out of there first.

You immediately called a higher official of the cops, you have known him for a long time now.

The number was private, but he can trace the number with his sources.

"I will send my phone with Jungkook, he is my friend, you can trust him," you said, you can't directly go to the police station now, they would be following your moves too.

You called Jungkook and asked him to come after he came, you explained everything and handed him your phone, you have already received another call from the kidnapper and you said that you will give up on the project and asked him to let your husband.

There were 2 more days for the bidding, so he won't leave him till then, but letting Jimin in their custody for 2 more days is very dangerous.

"It's more difficult than I thought to trace the number Mrs Park, I will try my best, within tomorrow morning I can get the information and within the next 24 hours, Mr Park will be there," the officer spoke.

"24 hours?! Officer Choi, 24 hours with them, what if something happens to him within that time?" You shouted in frustration.

Jungkook was with you the whole night, you were stressing too much after the call with the officer, and didn't sleep the whole night.

Eunji was in surgery for the past 12 hours and wasn't able to come, so Jungkook kept you company.

He tried to make you have your dinner, but you refused, and you also refused to sleep.

You were worried sick for Jimin.

"'Protect myself' my foot! See where you are now Park Jimin," you shouted in frustration which woke up Jungkook who fell asleep next to you on the couch.

"You can use the guest room to sleep, Jungkook," you suggested as you got up, "are you going to sleep?" He asked, you lied, saying that you were going to sleep.

You went to your bedroom, but you weren't able to close your eyes. Whenever you close your eyes, the image of Jimin tied up comes up and all the worst scenarios start playing in your head.

You were a crying mess when the sun rose. You didn't know you cared this much for him.

You made another call at 8 am to officer Choi, but he said that there wasn't any lead, you sighed in frustration.

Just then your room's door opened and Jungkook and Eunji came in.

"When did you come?" You asked, "at 5, the surgery took longer than I thought," she said, sitting next to you.

You didn't want to let her know that you were having a mental breakdown.

"I will prepare breakfast, come eat something," Eunji said, "you must be tired, go sleep," you said, looking down.

You didn't want her to see your red eyes and those dark circles under your eyes.

Eunji left the room with Jungkook, "she didn't sleep all night, " Eunji sighed.

"Make breakfast for her, I will take care of the rest," Eunji said while yawning.

She laid down on the couch and took a nap, while Jungkook completed preparing the breakfast.

Eunji woke up after a few minutes and went into the kitchen.

She plated the dishes for you and poured the juice in a glass and took a pill from her purse and put a pill into the juice before stirring it with a spoon.

"What is that?" Jungkook gasped, "it's a sleeping pill, if she is awake she would keep worrying, it's not good for her health," she explained and walked upstairs to your room.

You came out of your bathroom after brushing and washing your face.

"Have this," Eunji said, you were about to deny, "I don't take a 'no' as an answer, you have to eat this," she ordered and started feeding you. "You should take care of yourself first, before helping Jimin out of there," she advised.

You were too tired to protest, so you silently ate it and drank the glass of juice.

"Is it officer Choi handling the case?" She asked, you nodded.

"He helped you with eomma, so don't worry, he will bring Jimin out too," she hugged you.

"But he still isn't able to track down the number," your voice cracked at the end.

Eunji said nothing but soothingly rubbed your back, after making sure that you fell asleep, she laid you down on the bed and covered you with the duvet before switching off the lights and leaving the room.

"She fell asleep, it would take her a few hours to wake up, here, her phone, attend calls only if it's from officer Choi, we should get Jimin back before she wakes up," Eunji sighed, handing him your phone that she just took from your room.

Jimin in that pic above is just....🤩😭

And don't skip this question please

Do you all want an idol Taehyung series next or an university student Jimin next??