43::𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝐹𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

"Just for a few days Jimin, please," you asked, following him around the room, "I don't need them y/n, please," he mocked your tone. 

He was adjusting his tie looking at the mirror while you were standing next to him. 

He was showered and all ready to work while you just woke up a few minutes ago. 

You held him by his shoulders and turned him around. 

He was now looking at you, "I don't care what you say, I am definitely gonna hire 2 bodyguards for you for the next 2 months," you sternly stated, pointing your finger at him. 

Jimin started laughing, not giving the reaction you expected, "I don't know if you are expecting me to get threatened by someone who is this shorter than me," he said between his laughs, holding onto his stomach. 

You huffed out a breath as you grabbed his tie and walked towards the bed. 

You stood up on the bed and looked at him, now you were a little taller than him. 

"Now listen you little human being," you pointed your finger at him again, Jimin tried so hard not to laugh as he was biting his lower lip. 

"You are having 2 bodyguards and that's final, they will be with you from tomorrow you can leave now," you folded your arms in front of your chest now. 

"You know, you look so hot while being serious," he gave you his lopsided smile, while shamelessly roaming his eyes over your legs and thighs as you were only wearing your shirt. 

"You pervert," you gritted, and took his tie in your hands again, tightening it around his neck as he choked. 

He coughed a few times and loosened it. 

"Look y/n, I know you care about me, but nothing would happen to me, I can protect myself," Jimin said, now being serious. 

"Jimin, I know that, but please, just these 2 months, at least for me," you almost begged him. 

"Come one y/n, don't worry too much, you think I am not even strong enough to protect myself?" He asked. 

He was getting on your nerves with his male ego now, you weren't the one to convince someone but you were trying your best to not be rude to him. 

"Jimin, I am saying for the last time, this is for your safety," you grit out, "exactly, my safety and I can take care of MY safety MYSELF," he almost shouted, you lost it. 

"FINE! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU THEN I WON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY, GET LOST," you yelled at him and turned to the other side, "FINE!" he yelled back and slammed the door shut after exciting your room. 

You heaved out a breath, this was just a very simple thing, you could have sorted it out in a mature manner, but you weren't used to someone going against you. 

And now him not accepting what you wanted, you weren't able to digest it. He hurt your ego just like what you said hurt his male ego. 

You were going to take a big project this week, and you know for sure that your rivals would kidnap someone close to you and ask you to give up the project, this has happened once before with your mother, so since then you always made sure to keep your mother and Eunji safe whenever you were about to step into an important deal. 

You would hire bodyguards for them for at least 2 months, and yesterday Eunji and even Jungkook accepted with you for having bodyguards since they were the ones close to you now. 

You have been trying to convince Jimin since yesterday evening, but he was stern with his stupid decision saying that he had a black belt in karate. 

Black belt my foot! 

You kept cursing him, not able to get over it. 

You got ready for work and left not even having your breakfast. 

"I don't care even if you have surgery, talk to Jimin and make him agree to have a bodyguard and also tell him to apologize to me," you said to Eunji. 

You were driving your car while your phone was connected to your car. 

"I would be really grateful if you tell me what exactly happened," Eunji sighed, from the other side. 

"We had a fight, but that's not important now," you said. 

"I will come to your company now, let's talk in person," she said and ended the call. 

She could sense you were upset now. 

You arrived at your company and Eunji was already in your office. 

"I have been asking him to have bodyguards with him for just 2 months, but his male ego is so big than his brain that he said 'I can protect myself,'" you mocked him. "I was so gentle with him the whole time, but he still didn't accept it, so we had a fight this morning, him and his male ego," you mumbled the last part. 

"Why talk about only his ego even when you are having your ego in front of you y/n! You both are so inexperienced in relationships and it's very evident, but look, you should understand each other y/n, you should have made him understand your point," Eunji advised. 

"I tried Eun," 

" 'I am gonna hire a bodyguard for you for 2 months,' this is what you said to him right?" Eunji chuckled, while you nodded. 

"This isn't how you talk to your husband y/n, you aren't making a business deal or dealing with your employees, what you did was informing him or more like ordering him," Eunji told.

You realised that she was right, "thanks Eun, I will try to talk to him today evening when I get home," you said. 

"Don't worry too much, fights are normal in a relationship," she patted your shoulders and passed a smile. 

                                           ------••------

It's been an hour since you reached home and Jimin wasn't here yet. 

It was past 8 pm, he would usually be here by this time, you were starting to worry and you even tried to call him, but he didn't pick up and after a few tries, his phone was off. 

You called Jungkook, but he said that Jimin wasn't with him either. 

"Don't worry noona, he will be safe, maybe his phone died," Jungkook comforted, "how can I not worry Jungkook, what if he was caught by some of the rivals, they are very cruel, they could go to any extent." You said, pacing back and forth in your living room. 

After ending the call, you called Jimin's secretary, you had her number for official purposes, but she too said that he left work almost an hour ago. 

Then you got a call from an unknown number, you wouldn't attend calls from unknown numbers, but you didn't want to risk anything now, so you attended. 

"How are you, Mrs Park?" You heard a male voice.