25:: 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒

"I am ok if y/n is okay with it," Jimin shrugged. "I am also fine with it, I don't have any schedule fixed tonight," you said. 

"Ok then, I will inform her that we are going today," your mother said, as you nodded. 

Jimin immediately pulled you from the living room and to your room. 

"Are you sure?" 
"Sure about what?" 
"About going there, my parents would keep asking a lot of questions and have weird wishes to fulfil," Jimin told you. 

"What? What weird wishes?" You raised a brow at him. 

"They would ask for an heir for sure, that's the main reason they were pestering me to get married back then!" Jimin exclaimed. 

"Oh I see… but it's not weird tho, all parents would want to see their grandchildren," you shrugged. "We will just find ways to make them stop talking about it for a few months." You said to which Jimin nodded hesitantly. 

                                           ------••------

"So when are you planning on giving us grandchildren?" His mother asked, Jimin choked on his food. 

"We haven't decided when we want to have a kid, but we are sure we don't want one for at least 3 more years, I want him to be all for myself for some more time," you pecked his cheek, smiling at him. 

"Make sure to not delay it for too much time kids," his dad advised, to which your mother nodded, agreeing. 

"Just like I said," Jimin whispered next to your ear. "I handled them though," you shrugged. 

"Why don't you stay here tonight, it's late already," his mother said, while you all were having dessert after dinner. "Jimin and y/n can use Jimin's old room, and there is a guest room for Jihye," she said. 

You 3 agreed since it was too late and both you and Jimin were tired to drive. 

"What am I supposed to wear now?" You asked, after entering the room. It was pretty big. 

But it seemed like it wasn't used for a long time, "you can wear my shirt," Jimin said. "And bottom? You want me to sleep with only a shirt?" You asked. 

"I am sorry wifey, I can't also remove my pants and give it to you," he smirked. "Pervert," you mumbled, throwing a pillow at him. 

He walked to his closet and searched for something. After taking a few clothes out he closed it and turned to you. 

"Here, wear this, this is the smallest I have," he said, handing you a hoodie and sweatpants. While he had a hoodie and sweatpants for himself. 

You thanked him and walked to the bathroom, after a few minutes you came out wearing only the hoodie. "I better not wear those sweatpants, I don't want to trip over every step I take," you said, to which Jimin laughed and turned towards you. 

"Oh my God! Y/n, you look so cute and tiny in my clothes," he ran over to you, squishing your cheeks in between his palms. 

You slapped his arms off your face, "shut up, I am not tiny!" You exclaimed as you made your way towards the bed. "Oh you are wifey, you look like a baby in huge clothes." He wrapped his arms around your waist from the back and lifted you up, to which you screamed. 

"Put me down, Jimin," you shouted at him. He did as you said, but on the bed, you bounced on it and turned around, for a huge bear to come, fall on you. 

Jimin fell on top of you hugging you tightly, "let me go, Jimin! I can't breath," you hit his shoulders. 

He fell on the bed next to you, but his arms were still tightly wrapped around you. "You are so cute and cuddly," he whispered and snuggled closer in the crock of your neck. 

"Say I am cute one more time and I won't hesitate to kick you," you giggled, but never got a reply. 

You both fell asleep in each other's embrace. 

                                               ------••------

Jimin woke up first as usual and looked beside him, as usual you weren't there, but he felt something heavy on the lower part of his body and looked down, to see you sleeping, with your head on his stomach and your hand somewhere very dangerous. 

Your hand was right on his manhood, he gulped as he felt you move. Please don't move and cause me a problem y/n! He thought. 

Jimin saw you slowly waking up and the first thing that he could think of was pretending to be asleep. 

You woke up early because of the unusual surroundings and bed, you weren't good at sleeping in new places. 

You slowly moved and opened your eyes, you felt something hard yet soft under your head. You lifted up your head and opened your eyes. 

You realised that you were sleeping on Jimin, and your eyes widened, and instantly you grabbed onto something that was under your palms. 

On one hand it was Jimin's hoodie material while the other was… you slowly turned your head towards your other hand only to find your hand grabbing his… well… his dick. 

You immediately took your hands away from his manhood, your cheeks flushed red. You cursed under your breath as you ran into the bathroom before he could wake up. 

Jimin opened his eyes as soon as he heard the bathroom door close. He was breathing heavily, his eyes widened, his cheeks red and a problem underneath. 

This was the second time you were giving him a boner and he hated the fact that the person who caused it wasn't able to take care of it. 

Sorry for the late😅 there were a lot of continuous celebrations in my family that I wasn't able to post but anyway look forward for something magical today 👀 ❄