46:: 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒

You were slowly waking up, as the sleeping pills' power started fading away. 

You rubbed your eyes and tried to remember how you were sleeping. It was already dark outside. 

You lastly remember eating the breakfast that Eunji bought, you cursed under your breath when you realised Eunji must have added something in the food. 

Shit- Jimin- 

You tried to get up from the bed as soon as you remembered about Jimin, but something heavy was wrapped around you making it difficult for you to get up. 

And that's when you realised that Jimin was sleeping right next to you. 

You rubbed your eyes again to see if you weren't dreaming, but he was still there when you opened your eyes. 

You almost thought that everything was a dream until you saw his state. 

 His face had a few cuts on his cheek and forehead, and he was shirtless, so you were able to see all the bruises and the band-aids on his upper body and you saw a medium-sized bandaid wrapped around his left arm. 

Your eyes teared up again seeing him in this state. 

But how did he get here? 

You slightly shook him, he groaned and tightened his arms around you, and nuzzled deeper into the crook of your neck. 

"Jimin," you softly whispered and caressed his cheeks. 

"What happened? How did you get here? Were the police able to get those who kidnapped you?" You bombarded him with all your questions.

"Let me sleep for a few more minutes y/n," he whined, "Jimin! Sleep after you explain everything to me, you don't know how worried I was," you cried out. 

Jimin slowly opened his eyes after hearing your voice crack. 

"Oh my God y/n! Why are you crying? Look I am here in front of you, all good," he hugged you, pressing your face onto his chest. 

"All good? You call all these bandaids all good? You don't know how worried I was, today morning when officer Choi said he wasn't able to still trace you I almost thought about giving up the project," you sobbed into his chest. 

"I am sorry baby," he kissed the top of your head. 

"Black belt you said? Idiot! It didn't even take the kidnapper a day to kidnap you, you should have listened to me," you hit his chest. 

"They made me unconscious baby, but after I got my consciousness back, I managed to beat them all up and even the cops were right on time," he said with a proud smile.

"I so badly want to slap you right now," you said and started hitting his chest. 

"Is this how you welcome your husband?" He winced, "when he is being stupid then this is definitely how I will welcome him," you frowned. 

"I don't want to lose you Jimin, I love you so much to lose you," you let out the words before you could even realise and snuggled close to him. 

Jimin's body stiffened after hearing your confession and soon enough you too realised. 

"Y/n! Y/n! Say that again!" Jimin pulled back and looked at you. 

"S-say what?" You avoided looking into his eyes. 

"Fine then, I will say it, I love you y/n, I don't know when I fell for you over these 11 months but when I realised I didn't regret it, 'cause I know you are worth everything, I know you are the one for me and I could do anything for you," Jimin confessed. 

Tears came back to your eyes, "I love you too Jimin," you crushed yourself into him, hugging him tighter. 

After a few seconds, you pulled back and locked your lips with his. 

It was a sweet kiss, filled with love and passion that you both have for each other. 

The circumstances you both met weren't something magical, the circumstances of how you both married weren't something very sweet, and the circumstances you both confessed too weren't the best, but what mattered to you both at this moment was you both were in each other's arms. 

"Y/n?" Jimin called out, you just hummed, snuggling closer to him. 

"I wanna make love to you," he said, he wasn't teasing you, he was dead serious. 

You blushed. 

"You sure? Won't your arm hurt?" You asked, looking up at him. 

"It's not a big cut y/n," he pecked your forehead. 

"If you say so," you shrugged, as Jimin attached your lips again, slowly hovering above you. 

His hands were on either side of your waist, softly caressing your bare skin underneath your shirt as your hands roamed his bareback. 

His hands worked on your shirt buttons, slowly unbuttoning each one, still not breaking the kiss. 

He placed one last peck on your lips before moving down, kissing his way down from your jaw, then your neck. 

He placed a few open-mouthed kisses here and there, before sucking on the place below your right ear, knowing too well where your sweet spot is. 

You left out a soft moan, fisting the bedsheet. 

After placing a few hickeys on your neck and your collarbone, he placed a kiss above your chest and took one of your breasts in his hand, gently squeezing it, while his lips wrapped around the other one. 

He sucked on it, as you arched your back letting out a moan. 

Everything was slow and sensual today, it wasn't like the other times you both had sex, you could feel the love with his every action. 

He got rid of your shirt completely, he kissed every inch of your body, "you are so beautiful y/n," he pecked your lips. 

Your hand gripping the waistband of the pants he was wearing and pulled it down with the boxers, he was completely naked now. 

He removed your panties. 

Completely naked in front of each other. 

This wasn't just something that involved only your bodies, but this felt something more, something that involved your souls. 

He slowly entered you, as you both moaned at the feeling. 

He waited like usual for your approval and moved after you nodded. 

His every thrust sent you to heaven, this was the best night that you both were experiencing. 

"I love you," Jimin pecked your lips once again before you let out a moan and came, followed by Jimin. 

"I love you too," you breathed out. 

If I don't post everyday as promised I am very sorry, my device is having a few software problems and idk when I will be able to sort it out 😫💔