37:: 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 -2

𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 -2

"So... Where are we going, noona?" Jungkook asked, as you drove along the long endless road.

You shrugged, "you tell, I don't know where to go,"

"But weren't you the one who wanted to go have some fun together?"

"Yeah, but you know I never went out in the past years for fun, so I don't know where to go, you tell me where we should go?"

"Maybe to the beach?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Beach? At this hour?" You asked, turning towards him.

"Yeah! It would be so fun, no one would be there at this hour," he said, excitement clear in his voice.

"Let's buy some clothes before getting there," you said as you went to the nearest clothing store that's open and Parked your car.

After getting the required clothes you both made your way to the beach, it was empty just like Jungkook said.

"Yayyyyyy," Jungkook shouted in excitement as he ran towards the water.

You chuckled as you followed him.

"Come on noona," he grabbed your hand and ran with you as you both jumped into the water together.

You both laughed together as the water splashed on each other.

This was fun, splashing water on each other, laughing and talking.

You wish Jungkook was there with you since your childhood, you always wanted a sibling, but sometimes you would think it's better to not have one or else that person also would be suffering with you.

You were happy that your brother had a good and happy childhood.

"Noona?" You heard Jungkook calling you as he waved his hand in front of your face.

"What were you thinking? You were laughing at my 'nut' joke but spaced out all of a sudden." Jungkook inquired.

"Nothing... just... it would have all been different if we were together, but it's okay, you had a happy childhood," I smiled.

"But I feel guilty noona, you suffered all alone, if we were together we would have fought together, I feel guilty that my sister and my mother suffered while I was enjoying my life," he looked down.

"Aish, my little brother," you smiled as you cupped his cheeks and lifted up his face.

"It's okay, I am happy that at least now we both came to know the truth, and are together," you pecked his forehead, as a smile appeared on his face.

"I am so happy that I have you noona," he said as he hugged.

You both stayed like that for a few minutes before pulling back.

"Now, enough emotional talks. Let's enjoy the night," Jungkook grinned and the next second you were pushed into the water. As Jungkook laughed hysterically.

You struggled to get balance and once you did, an evil idea came up and you stayed under the water.

Jungkook started panicking as he yelled out your name a few times and when he didn't get a reply he dove into the water but you weren't there.

He put his head up from the water to call out your name but before he could he was pushed into the water from behind.

Now it was your turn to laugh at him.

After the fun at the beach you both got changed in the car and started driving.

"Where to now?" You asked, the smile never dying on your face.