19:: 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

It's been a week since your mother had a panic attack and she is still at the hospital, the doctors said that she had to be kept under observation. She can leave the hospital tomorrow and she is so happy about that. 

Your mother didn't like being at the hospital for more than 2 days and she somehow realised that she doesn't have more time left on earth. 

And about you, you tried to engross yourself with all your work that you stayed the nights at your workplace and didn't even go home. 

Jimin noticed this for 2 days and from the 3rd day he came to your workplace after finishing his work and took you with him.

 When you denied going with you, he carried you like usual. "I swear to god if you carry me once again I am gonna break your arms," you huffed out to which he only laughed. 

"Jimin?" You called out, he hummed in response. You both were on your way home from work. "Can we take eomma with us to home tomorrow? I want to spend as much time with her as possible," you asked, "sure y/n, even I was thinking about it," he said. 

"But we have to stay in the same room, is it ok with you?" You hesitantly asked, "I am comfortable enough to share a room with you, are you okay with it?" He asked, how caring he is, you smiled at the thought. 

"I am okay with it, thank you so much Jimin," you placed your hand on top of his, which was on the gear. 

He turned his palm and intertwined your fingers with him. 

He took your palms to his lips and pecked the back of your palm passing you a smile, and he rested his hand on your thigh which still intertwined with yours. 

Your heart fluttered at his actions. 

After completing all the procedures at the hospital, you took your mom back home with you, "why are you taking me here?" She asked. 

"I don't want to leave you alone anymore," you said, driving. "But is Jimin ok with it?" She asked to which you nodded, "I asked the maids to bring your luggage here," you informed her.

After reaching home, you showed her her room, and let her rest for some time. Jimin was at work while you took a day off and Eunji said that she would come to meet your mother with Jungkook today evening. 

                                             -----••-----

Eunji and Jungkook just left a few minutes ago, you guys had a very good time together. Jungkook immediately started to get along with your mother. 

"Jungkook gets along with everyone well, first me and now my mother," you told Jimin as you were sitting on the couch with him while your mother already went to sleep. 

"He is such an introvert," he shook his head, chuckling. "But he got along with you and your mother," he shrugged. "Which drama?" He asked, scrolling through Netflix. 

" 'It's okay to not be okay'?" You asked, "ok," Jimin searched for that drama and started it as you both got comfortable on the couch. Nowadays you both started to cuddle during your movie nights. 

"Ko Mun Yeong's character is so nice isn't it," you said, "yeah! She looks hot too," Jimin answered back, but him praising someone else didn't fit well with you, "even Moon Gang Tae is so handsome isn't he," you said, your voice laced with 'admiration'. 

"How can you say that someone else is handsome when you are sitting right next to your husband, y/n? I am very offended!" Jimin tried to sound as fake as possible, hiding his jealousy. 

"See who is speaking," you scoffed, "Ko Mun Yeong is hot right," you said sarcastically. "Wait- are you jealous?" Jimin asked, you both were now sitting straight facing each other properly. 

"W-what nonsense, why would I be jealous," you avoided his eyes. "But," Jimin hovered above you, you were now fully laying on the couch, with him on top of you. 

"You look hotter than anyone else while you roam around the house with this white shirt of yours," he said in his husky voice, just above your ears, sending shivers down your spine. 

He looked up at you, straight in your eyes, as you gulped at the closeness, his lips were so tempting and him being so close to you didn't do you any good. 

Jimin didn't know why he did this, as he was suffering because of his actions, he was so close to your face, your bodies pressed against each other, his heartbeat was rising at an inhuman speed and all he wished was for you to not notice his red cheeks. 

"The d-drama," you reminded him, you didn't know what else to tell him, "right!" Jimin didn't say anything else and sat up straight, but he didn't want you to be far from him, so he pulled your wrist and your back bumped into his hard chest. You didn't complain, it was good. 

I kinda like this chapter😁
sooo...what do you guys think about their relationship now??

If you guys don't know I have started posting 'Frozen Bond' season 2 on insta with bor-bor on insta, make sure to check it out🤗💖