𝟑𝟑, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦

third person.

diana walked with estrella and daniel out of the seaveys kitchen and into the living room. "that was some good food." diana stated as she sat on the couch, placing her hand over her stomach.

"so true," estrella agreed as she sat with daniel. "do you plans later?" she asked diana.

"uh i think i'm going over to a friends house... why?" she questioned.

"daniel and i were planing to go to the carnival that's not so far from here." estrella mentioned.

"oh yeah. you should come." daniel nods at her.

"i'll think about it. i don't wanna be third wheeling all day. i already did," she checked the time on her phone. "four hours."

daniel and estrella chuckle at her. "well then feel free to bring a friend." estrella tells her.

"maybe i will. anyway, i should get going. i'll catch you guys later." diana gets up and grabs her belongings then starts to walk out the house as the couple say their goodbyes to her.

"i don't know. i mean they are really nice it's just," diana sighs before she continued. "they're acting a bit weird since the first time i've met them in the hospital." she explained to lucas.

"that is weird." the boy hummed as he looked up from his phone. "that's all?" he asked.

"oh uh, they're going to a carnival later today. is it alright if i go with them and a few other friends?" she stood up from his bed and walked over to him. "please."

"who's going?" lucas placed his phone down and positioned his hand on her waist.

"estrella and daniel, obviously. um, i think lillian and jack. that's probably it." diana shrugs.

"can i come with?" he rubs his thumb on her skin as he had lifted her shirt a bit.

diana flinched lightly at the touch but nodded. "i don't see why not."

"great." he stands up and kisses her cheek. "are you going to stay or do you want me to drive you home?"

"my parents aren't going to be home until later." she informed him.

"oh really?" a small smirk appeared on lucas' face. "maybe we should go over to yours."

diana furrows her brows, "why? we can stay at yours."

lucas rolled his eyes at her. "because my moms home. we should go to yours because no ones home."

she finally understood what he meant. "oh," she mumbled. "again? it's only tuesday." she frowns as she picked her skin out of anxiety.

"come on. it'll be fun." he sat her on his lap. he kissed her cheek. "i promise i'll be gentle."

"you said that the last time." diana looked at him with a worried look on her face. "can't we wait until tomorrow or something. i was barley able to walk this morning."

lucas rolls his eyes again. "fine." he stood her up and walked to his bed, going onto his phone.

"lucas." diana mumbled as she watched him.

"no, no. we can do whatever you want." he shook his head but didn't look up at her.

"i'm sorry." she apologized and sat next to him on the bed. "i'll make it up to you." she spoke with a forced smile.

"i thought you didn't want to." he said, bored.

diana kissed his jaw. "i'm sorry." she told him and wraps her arm around his waist.

"stop it diana." lucas pushed her off him and continued to text his friends.

"lucas, please." she frowns. a minute goes by and still nothing. the girl sighs and takes his phone.

"hey! what did i say about taking my phone!" lucas snatched it back.

"to not do it." diana murmurs, looking at the ground.

"don't do that. speak up." he lifted her chin to face him.

"to not do it." she raised her voice slightly so he heard her.

"good." he let go of her. "maybe you should make up for it." he licks his lips.

"i'll do anything." diana told him as if she was desperate for him. but really, she just hated when people she cared about were mad at her.

lucas lowers his head to diana's level and whispers, "you can start by getting on your knees."

those words sent chills to her spine. she nodded and lucas locked the door in case his mother walked in. he walked back to the bed and sat and diana gets down on her knees, in front of him.

"lucas, come on. it'll be fun!" diana cheered as she held his hand while walking down the sidewalk, getting closer to the carnival.

"you weird, diana." lucas told her.

"i am not!" she exclaimed. "either way, you still like me." she teased.

he chuckled, "i do."

"kiss?" she asked and puckered her lips. he connected his lips with hers for a second. "thank you," she grinned.

"no problem darling." he smiled as she slipped to the carnival making him jog after her.

"hey guys." diana greets her friends.

"oh hey diana... and lucas." estrella forced a smile on her face.

"estrella. daniel." lucas nodded at them and daniel sent him a wave.

"where's lillian and jack?" diana asked as she took some of daniels cotton candy.

"hey!" daniel exclaimed with his brows furrowed.

"they went to that ride over there." estrella pointed to a green mini rollercoaster.

"we were going to go but we wanted to wait for you guys." daniel explained.

"lair!" estrella laughed. "you were too scared so he dragged me to the cotton candy machine."

"that's not true!"

as they bickered lucas looked over at the girl who was next to him. diana. she held a grin as she admired their little relationship. a smile grew on lucas' face as he adored her.

her hair blew as the wind started to pick up. she shivered but held the smile. "want my sweater?" lucas asked.

diana looked up at her and nodded rapidly. "yes please."

he giggled at her and took of the sweater and wrapped it over her shoulders and immediately she started to feel better.

"won't you be cold?" she questioned him.

"yeah but doesn't matter." he shrugs and placed a kiss on her forehead before looking back at daniel and estrella who were now having their own conversation with lillian and jack who just cane back.

diana wraps her arms around lucas' waist, pulling him close to her. she snuggled her head onto his chest. "i'll keep you warm." she spoke softly.

lucas beamed with happiness. although he knew what he was doing was wrong, he finally had the girl of his dreams. the smile dropped as he looked down at her. he bit his lip and ignored the pit in his stomach.

stars discussions —

lucas is just something else

anywho, how are y'all ? it's been a hot minute