𝟐𝟗, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

third person.

corbyn and zach were currently talking by his locker. it was the end of the school day and they were planning what to do over the weekend. as zach turned so they could finally leave the school building, he bumped into someone.

"oh shoot!" diana groaned as her bottom his the floor. "sorry—"

"i'm so sorry," zach apologized. "are you ok?" he asked, putting his hand out for her.

"i'm ok," she grabbed onto it and he pulled her up. "thanks," she mumbled as corbyn handed her, her belongings. "sorry again."

"you're good."

diana looked up at him, "what's your name?" she questioned with a small smile.

"what?" corbyn blurted out, chuckling a bit.

"your name...?" she furrowed her brows a bit at corbyn but looked back at zach.

"oh uh, i'm zach," he put his hand out again. "nice to meet you," he thought it was a joke.

"you too, i'm diana." she shook his hand. "and you?" she faced corbyn.

"i uh, i'm c— corbyn," he stuttered, not knowing what to say. "we have to get going," he grabbed zachs arm and pulled him away.

"oh— ok," diana muttered with a puzzled look on her face. she shrugged it off and continued to walk away to meet estrella and lillian in the library.

"what was that?" zach asked immediately as they got farther away from diana.

"i have no idea," corbyn looked back to see diana walk through the doors. "i thought she was joking."

"so did i so i went along with it," he fluffed his hair. "i'll ask estrella about it and you ask trinity."

"trinity hates me. can't we both ask estrella?" corbyn questioned.

"no! just ask trinity on monday or whenever you see her again," zach told him.

"fine," the older one huffed as they arrived at corbyns car.

"hey d, we figured out what we're going to do with the project," estrella spoke with a smile as she saw diana walk closer to them.

"oh great," diana nodded as she didn't pay much mind to them. "i thought it was just going to be us," she saw the two boys.

"yeah but chance of plans. we decided to do the project about the endangered species," daniel stated. diana nodded again but slowly. "daniel," he said.

"right right," she waved him off. "i knew that," she lied and sat next to lillian.

"jack and i are going to do how work has changed over time," lillian told her.

"boring," daniel and estrella sang out. they laughed once they realized they both said it at the same time.

"it's not boring," jack frowns since it was his idea.

"it's pretty boring," diana pursed her lips.

"oh hush."

"anyway, who am i going to do the project with?" diana questioned. "two people per group," she repeated what the teacher had told the class.

"we'll just convince her to allow us," estrella shrugged as she opened her laptop and started to do her research.

"oh," she mumbled.

"what's up with you?" daniel asked her as he sat next to her. "you're acting off."

"nothing," she shrugged and took out her phone.

"lair," he tsked.

"what do you know about a kid named zach?" diana questioned, turning off her phone and placing it on her lap. "he has a friend, corbyn i think."

"zach herron?" daniel tilted his head.

"i don't know his last name but i guess," she shrugged.

"he's one of our friends," daniel answered her.

"our friends meaning friends with me too?"

"yeah... why?"

"i bumped into him before i can here. he seemed weird but i don't know. i don't know him," she shrugged and went back on her phone.

daniel nodded slowly and stood up. he walked over to estrella with a thinking look.

"what's up?" estrella asked as she looked up at him.

"she doesn't remember zach," he told her.

"zach, zach? like zach herron, zach?" estrella furrowed her brows.

"what other zach do we know?" daniel said and she shrugged. "yes zach herron, zach."

"oh," estrella mumbled and looked over at diana. "what do we tell her."

"what do we tell zach. he still doesn't know about her losing her memory," daniel stated.

"i don't know but we need to make sure they don't interact again," she said and went back on her laptop. "i'll think of something alright. don't worry about it," she kissed his cheek and walked off to lillian.

daniel touched the cheek she kissed and smiled a bit. "this girl," he mumbled. "she doesn't know what she does to me."

stars discussions —

not diana forgetting about zach :/

also estrella and daniel are going to be in the story a lot a lot bc of what they know ;)

also update bc i didn't get to yesterday 😍