𝟐𝟕, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞

third person.

diana has been awake for the past two days. since then lucas has been with her. zach hasn't gone to see her yet.

diana's mother camila had told him that she was awake but had a hard time to remember things. they didn't exactly know what things just yet.

lucas walked through the halls, looking for diana's room. once he found it he knocked twice getting diana's attention.

she smiled lightly and send them a wave, "hi again," she said as he walked over to her.

"hi. i got some strawberries covered with chocolate. your mom told me they were your favorite," he handed her the case of at least a dozen on them.

diana looked over, "they are?" she tilted her head.

"yeah? do you not want- oh my god i'm sorry-"

"no, no. i want them. they look good anyway," she sent him a smile and grabbed the small box. "definitely smells good."

he nodded, "so how'd the testing go? sorry i couldn't be here for it."

"no it's alright. uh, they were good, i guess. they have to do a few more in about an hour or so." she took a bite from the fruit.

"what's wrong?" lucas asked as she frown slightly.

"what's your name again?"

he sighed, "lucas."

"right... sorry i can't remember-"

"it's completely fine. um, stranger things?" he pointed to the tv.

"yeah, it's my favorite show," she smiled brightly.

"it is?" she nodded. "it is," he whispered to himself. "did the doctors tell you when you can go home yet?" lucas then questioned.

"no, not yet actually. they said they'll let us know soon," she shrugged and continued to watch. "how was school?"

"great! i got an a on my history test," he smiled proudly at his grade.

"history," she mumbled.

"mhm?" he hummed.

"oh nothing. did we ever study for a math test together?" diana asked him. "i feel like i remember."

"no. only history. why?" he looked over at her.

"nothing. it was probably someone else." she turned her attention back to the show. it was someone else. zach. speaking of zach.

"i can't believe we're gonna see her up again!" reece beamed as they walked through the halls of the hospital, holding hands.

"well i did promise you we'll see her once she's up," zach smiled down at her. they continued to walk until they made their way to diana's room.

he looked through the window and saw lucas with her. they're were laughing. "actually, reece maybe we should leave. i just remembered i need to study for a math test," he lied.

"what? zach you said you were free all day today," reece frowns as he stopped them from walking into the room.

"i'm sorry re. another time ok?" he apologized and started to walk back, letting go of her hand. reece sighed and followed behind him.

estrella opened the door to the room after hearing a fainted come in. she and daniel walked in together and smiled at the younger girl who was walking over to the bed.

"estrella, hi!" diana smiled brightly at her friend. estrella walked over to sit on the chair next to the bed and daniel sat next to her.

"hey diana," she greeted her. "how are you?"

"testing still sucks," she chuckled and got comfortable on the bed. "but i'm getting out soon so i don't really mind. what about you?"

"i'm great, schools just getting hectic right now," estrella said.

"i feel like i ask this a lot but who are you again?" diana questioned the boy next to estrella.

"daniel and don't worry about it," he assured her.

"so how was it with lucas?" estrella suddenly asked.

"who?" diana tilted her head in confusion.

"he was here earlier... at least he said he was," estrella looked over at daniel who only shrugged. "maybe i'm mistaken-"

"oh no right. he was here. it slipped my mind," diana chuckled a bit.

"nothing stays in your head," estrella mumbled. "i didn't mean that in a rude way."

"no, no it's fine. and it's true," she laughed. "but i remember you," she smiled at her.

"yeah. we've been friends for so long, i guess that's why."

"true. so are you guys dating?" diana questioned.

daniel choked on his spit, "u- uh."

"no, we aren't yet," estrella answered, sending daniel a small smile which he returned.

stars discussions —

so my plan for this book is to update every monday and thursday

i'm gonna try to stick to having shit planned out bc i suck at it so let's see how long i can pull this up