𝟏𝟖, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

third person.

while walking into the school building, diana and lucas laughed at a inside joke lucas made not so long ago. they continued to walk with each other through the halls and stopped at diana's locker.

zach looked up, a small smile forming on his face after hearing diana's laugh. that smile soon dropped after he noticed it was an unknown guy making her laugh the way he used to.

he frown and walked over to lillian and jack. "ok who's he?" he asked.

friday; the day lucas first started school with them, zach was absent. he couldn't see diana after he almost kissed her. he felt sick to the stomach, it was also the feeling he started to feel now since diana's with another man.

he didn't want to try to avoid her on friday so he just didn't go which was probably a more terrible idea. now, he wish he did arrive at school and make up with his ex. he probably could've prevented diana being with this doof as he thought he was.

"that is lucas," lillian answered after closing her locker to face the couple at was across of them along with jack and zach. "he's the new kid, he came on friday and diana was his tour guide or whatever it was," she shrugged.

"well why she with him now?" zach leaned up against the locker behind him and watched the two intensely.

"who knows. all i know is that she spent the weekend with him," estrella appeared besides the trio with daniel.

zachs head snapped estrellas way, "what do you mean he spent the weekend with her?" he furrowed his brows as he spoke.

"she posted it on her story," estrella shrugged and took out her phone. "his at is lucas.embers," she searched him on instagram, tapped his account and passed her phone to zach who immediately started to do some stalking.

"age?" he scrolled down on lucas' instagram, the recent picture being diana and lucas eating ice cream at dots. that was the place he took her when they first started talking. it was a study date.

"sixteen, seventeen in march," daniel answered and jack, lillian and zach gave him a weird look. "estrella was stalking him too and she told me everything," he shrugged.

zach shook his head, "what else do you know?" he asked as he then went to diana's profile and stalked her.

"he moved here on tuesday. father passsed, has an older sister, younger brother, and is honestly a sweetheart," estrella nodded. daniel looked at her with a not satisfied look. "well he is."

"whatever, what else happened on friday," he saw pictures of diana and lucas at the park where him and diana had their first kiss with each other. "jesus," he mumbled.

"they skipped the rest of the day-" jack said before getting interrupted.

"jeez, first official day of school and he already has a hot junior," trinity chuckled and corbyn elbowed her arm. "what-" she made eye contact with an upset zach. "shit sorry."

"she's with him in every important place i took her," zach gave estrella her phone after he felt like he's done enough stalking with his ex.

"well it might not be as bad as you think," estrella assured her, tucking her phone in her back pocket and daniel wrapped his arm around her.

"hey guys," diana smiled as she came up to the group with the new boy.

"hey," they awkwardly greeted her.

"ok- well uh this is lucas," she introduced him to the group. lucas gave the group a small wave and smiled. the group returned the same- some more than others- for example: zach.