𝟖, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝

third person.

"hey zach," jack greeted the younger boy. "zach?" he asked, tapping his shoulder.

"mhm?" zach looked away to what he was staring at.

"you ok dude?" jack chuckled slightly.

zach nodded, "uh yeah. i'm fine."

"i think she still likes you," he looked over to diana and kevin who were laughing and diana was a blushing. "she's trying to make herself to move on."

herron shook her head, "she looks genuinely happy. she still has a beautiful smile," he sadly smiled.

"are you really going to give up now?" jack scoffed, "come on dude. just try one last time for the plan and if it doesn't work then you can do whatever."

the younger boy looked at jack then back at diana, "i don't wanna give up but he's perfect for her. he has everything i dont. and did you notice she started changing herself?"

jack nodded, "yeah i did."

"ever since she's met him she's been looking nice and dressing up- not that does don't like nice in clothes she's actually comfortable with, it's just weird. when i dated her, she was herself. that's how i fell in love with her."

jack smiled, "that's it!" zach looked at the boy confused. "what you just said! write it down zach you can use it when you get her back."

"try to get her back-" zach tried to correct the boy.

"no i know you will. just don't give up so easily."

"hi mrs.londez." zach greeted the teacher who was helping set everything for the winter dance that was in approximately less than two months.

"hello mr.herron," she greeted him back. "i didn't know you boys were going to help with the dance." she chuckled looked at the boys before zach.

"uh yeah. it's something like that. um for the dance there's going to be a dj right?" zach asked.

the woman nodded, "yes of course. why do you ask?"

"we were kinda wondering if we can sing for the dance. we're not that bad at singing and-" she interrupted zach from him continuing his ramble.

"you boys can sing at the dance. just nothing inappropriate. don't make me regret it herron."

zach nodded with a huge smile, "you won't i promise. thank you so much."

she nodded and continued to help with the other students with the decisions of the theme of the dance.

"oh my god she actually said yes," the smile never left the boys face.

"she did know this is your chance with diana. find out about kevin then we'll started setting everything up," corbyn told the boy.

"thank you guys for everything," zach thanked the boy.

"no problem dude. anything for a friend," daniel told him then the two did a small handshake they made up.

stars discussions —

long ones coming soon i promise