𝟏𝟒, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

third person.

"this is the last year of school dances for corbyn and i." jonah stated as he pulled up to estrellas house.

"then graduation. i don't wanna graduate, i don't know what to do after high school." corbyn pursed his lips together.

"uh, college?" zach said.

"i don't know if i want to do college. it's just more school." he sighed, running his fingers through his blond hair.

"i'm still stuck on how you got trinity to go to the dance with you." jack spoke, throwing some gummy bears into his mouth.

"she hates me but after tonight hopefully if everything goes according to plan she won't." corbyns leg bounced nervously.

"you have a plan?" daniel questioned as they started getting out the car.

"well kinda, i just need to talk to her about everything of what happened." he cracked his fingers.

"you like estrella?" zach asked daniel as they made it to the door.

"is it that obvious," daniel rolled his eyes as jonah rang the doorbell.

"just be careful with her." zach told him.

"hes only saying that because shes good friends with d." jack said as they waited for someone to open the door.

"hey, i've known estrella almost my whole life." zach rolled his eyes. "of course i care about her."

"great so you know her birthday's-"

zach interrupted jack, "december 30th, yes i know." he nodded.

"i was just checking relax," jack put his hands up in surrender.

"whatever." zach chuckled then the door opens. "hi luther." he greeted estrellas father.

"hello zach, how are you and diana?" luther asked with a small smile.

"it's not the worst?" he tilted his head to the side. "i'm working on it."

luther nodded, "and who's here for estrella? daniel?" he spoke the name and daniel totally shit his pants.

a girl groaned in the background, behind the door, "luther don't you have somewhere else to be." estrella pushed him aside. "hey, come in."

"you don't call your dad... dad?" daniel asked.

"no, she's weird." zach answered daniel before walking in.

"i'm weird but that's not why." estrella closed the door after daniel walked in. "it's because if you were in a store and say you get lost. you yell out dad and every father would turn around. if i were to yell out luther maybe only three men would turn around." she explained.

daniel nodded, telling her he understood. "but that makes no sense," zach spoke.

"i think it's pretty common sense." diana said, walking down the stairs.

"huh uh totally, common sense." zach nodded, agreeing with diana.

diana chuckled and rolled her eyes, "you don't have to agree because i spoke up with my opinion zach."

zach shrugged, "no yeah i totally agree though. if you were to get lost-"

"hey that's my story." estrella furrowed her brows.

"zach's only agreeing because i did." diana crossed her arms over her crest.

"well at least i agreed." zach told estrella causing her to roll her eyes.