𝟑, 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞

third person.

"i think it's a little too much," diana looked at herself in the mirror.

she wore a black strapless dress which showed off her curves. it rested nicely at her mid thigh. she had a black belt tightly around her waist and had on black heels.

she wore jewelry around her neck, wrist, and ears. her hair was curled and in two half up half down pigtails.

she wore some make up which made her look like a goddess as if she wasn't already.

"diana it's perfect. you look hot!" trinity eyed the girl up and down.

she smiled shyly, "thank you." diana continued to admire herself in the mirror.

grace came in the room, "omg! diana you look as fuck!"

"okay, okay. can we get to the party now." she giggled.

grace nodded and they headed to her car. estrella and lillian were downstairs waiting for the other girls. they hyped up diana then they finally arrived at the party.

diana sighed softly once they made it to the door. the house was way too familiar, it didn't change much. she hoped she didn't bump into zach.

when they walked in lillian left to jack, trinity left for drinks with grace and estrella stayed with diana. partying was really her thing either.

"how is trinity already wasted?" estrella laughed as she saw the girl having trouble walking properly.

diana whipped her head to across the room, "no way really?" she laughed as it was true.

"hey," daniel greeted estrella and hugged her.

"hi," she smiled and hugged back.

"oh god you two make me feel single," diana scrunched up her nose.

"we're not dating," estrella glared at the girl.

"exactly. i'm going to get something to drink. please don't leave this a spot," diana told her.

"okay, okay." estrella nodded at her.

diana got up and made her way from the living room to the kitchen. she poured herself some soda. she looked around and found most of the kids drunk.

she felt sick at the smell. diana sighed and brought the cup to her mouth and took a sip.

"hey," a familiar voice spoke to her.

she turned around and locked eyes with the person. she started to walk away without saying a word until he stopped her.

"you look very nice. i didn't really except you to come but i'm glad you did," zach let out a small chuckle.

diana sighed and faced him, "well i didn't really have much of a choice since the two lovebirds over there," she pointed to estrella and daniel who were flirting with each other.

"are they dating or?" zachs voice trailed off.

"no. they just met but i know they really like each other." diana answered.

zach nodded, "thats nice. daniels a good guy. i'm glad estrella found him."

"yeah it's not everyday she can talk to a good, nice one," she chuckled.

zach snorted, "dang you exposed her just like that."

diana shook her head with a smile, "shut up."

he smiled, "you're smile is still so beautiful." diana stopped smiling but a blush took over her face. "and you're very cute when you blush," he continued

she looked away, "shut up," she mumbled.

"diana i'm really sorry for-"

"diana we gotta go!" grace grabbed the girl by the arm dragging her to the front door with trinity.

"wait but- diana!" zach called out.

"what happened?" diana asked.

grace looked at trinity with a disappointed look, "she hooked up with corbyn."

diana sighed, "we just got here," she groaned.

trinity looked down, "i'm sorry."

she shook her head, "no it's alright. where's lillian?"

"she's getting estrella." grace answered.

she nodded. not so long after lillian came with estrella and daniel.

"i don't wanna go yet," estrella pouted.

"estrella we have to," lillian told her for the seventh time.

estrella sighed, "but i'm here with daniel."

"daniel were driving you home alright?" grace told him.

"uh actually i got alcohol spilled all over me- at least i think it's alcohol. the smell is horrible. but my parents can't see me like this." daniel spoke.

estrella gave grace a pleading look. grace sighed, "you can stay over the night. we don't have an extra room so you're sleeping with estrella and no funny business." she said strictly.

they started to walk out the house.

"thank you so much grace," daniel thanked the girl. grace nodded.

"you can sleep in my boyfriends clothes i'm sure it'll fit you," lillian told him.

stars discussions —

zach and diana. ziana ?