𝟐𝟑, 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

third person.

diana left her house after telling her parents she babysitting for the herrons. she walked down the sidewalks.

"diana!" lucas yelled out getting her attention.

she turned her head. she forgot he lived not so far from zach. "hey," she forced a smile to the boy.

"where you headed?" he asked walked towards her a bit.

"oh uh, i'm babysitting," diana answered.

"oh ok." he nodded slowly. "i'll see you soon then... i guess."

"yeah," she looked at the time on her phone. "i should get going. i don't wanna be late," she wanted to catch zach any chance she could.

"alright. bye," he waved as she walked away.

"bye!" she sighed as he went back into the house. diana continued to walk and eventually made it to zachs house.

the girl quickly fixed her hair and adjusted her shirt before ringing the doorbell to the herrons household. she took a breath then rang the doorbell.

mrs.herron answered the door. "oh hello diana!" she greeted the girl with a tight smile.

"hi mrs.herron," she greeted back.

"it's myta diana. well come in, come in," she opened the door wider and diana went in.

she immediately looked around. she was looking for something- more like someone.

"diana!" reece exclaimed, running to the older girl. "you're back!"

"hey re!" diana bent down and hugged the girl. "i missed you."

"i missed you too. we have so much to catch up on," reece told her.

diana chuckled, "i'm sure we do."

"so diana about the payment-"

"myta don't worry about it. i like being with reece, it's all good." she smiled at the herron.

"are you sure?" she nodded. "oh and ryan too. he has a friend he's inviting as well. make sure they don't eat after ten. and if we're home any time later we'll text you." myta stated.

diana nodded, "got it."

"thank you again diana." josh told her.

"of course."

"we'll get going. bye kids, love you!" myta and josh said.

"love you bye!" they yelled back. the parents left the house.

"let's get this party started!" reece exclaimed as she went to the cabinet to get sweets.

"uh no," diana followed her. "no sweets."

"but diana," the younger girl complained.

"nope. how about we finish our drawings from last week?" diana asked her.

"oh yay! i know what to draw on the sky!" she quickly made her way to her room.

"what's that?" she questioned as she tried to keep up with her.

"clouds duh," she said as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

"right right," diana chuckled.

they started to continue to paint where they left off last week when diana babysat them. after about forty minutes or so the other bell rang.

ryan can in the room. "that's probably the pizza i ordered," he told diana.

"i got it," she went out of reece's room and grabbed money out of her back pocket. she made it to the door and opened it. "how much is it-" she made eye contact with zach. "oh... hi."

he chuckled, "hi. that's some way to be greeted to your own house."

"right," she opened the door wider for him. "why'd you ring the doorbell if it's your house?"

"i forgot my keys," he lied. "and why the money?" he questioned.

"oh uh, ryan ordered pizza for him and his friend." diana answered him.

he nodded, "i'll pay for it. and reece?"

"she's in her room." she told him.

"bring her down. we can watch some movies or something," he said.

she nodded and started to walk back upstairs to reece's room. "hey kiddo, we're gonna watch some movies. let's join them."

"ok!" she quickly put the paints away and ran downstairs with diana shorty behind her. "zach!" she jumped on the boy who was putting on something to watch in netflix.

"hey re. what do you wanna watch?" zach asked his sister.

"how bout luca?" ryan spoke up. "i heard it's good," he shrugged.

"the kid movie?" diana questioned. "the sea monster thing?"

"yeah, it's really good. i practically cried," a girl said as she stood next to ryan.

"i'm sorry, who are you?" zach pointed at the girl.

"oh i'm natalie, nat," she smiled at him.

"when you said friend i was thinking xavier or someone."

"well i didn't." ryan chuckled awkwardly. "anyways... luca?"

"why not," diana shrugged and looked over at zach and reece.

"i don't mind," zach nodded and so did reece. zach put on the movie and the intro started. then the door bell rang. "i got it-"

"nope. i'm babysitting, i got the door," diana got up, practically racing zach to the door. "how much is it?" she asked after she opened the door.

"twelve, fifteen," the teenage boy answered.

"here you go," zach gave him fifteen dollars.

"no i-"

"thank you! have a good day!" zach pushed the boy away and shut the door. "you're welcome," he told diana.

"you didn't have to do that," she mumbled, putting the money back into her pocket.

"oh but i did. i never let you pay for anything," he walked into the kitchen with the two boxes of pizza.

"true," she whispered to herself. "but it's different now," she leaned on the table with her elbows.

"how?" he opened the box and grabbed a few plates.

"we're aren't together anymore," diana took a bite out of a slice of pizza.

"oh," he served another plate. "well that doesn't change much.

"i think it does," she nodded, walking over to him. she poured herself a cup of soda. "it changes everything... zachary." she then walked away with him watching her take her plate and drink with her.

"ooo," ryan hissed. "that must've hurt."

"shut up and get your pizza." zach glared at his brother.

for the rest of the day zach couldn't get his eyes off of his ex girlfriend. it was crazy, like his eyes were a piece of a magnet. and she was the other piece at attracted him to her.

he tried to get her attention many times but she only simply ignored him or gave him a short answer.

"i can give you a ride," zach offered. it was past nine and the kids were asleep. ryan slept with his friend and reece was knocked out in her room.

"i'm good," she nodded at him and grabbed her sweater. "i'll see you i guess," she mumbled.

"yeah..." he watched her walk out and walk onto the sidewalk, walking to the direction of her house.

stars discussions —

go watch luca it's so good