𝟔, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

third person.

"hey kevin," diana waved to the boy as he sat next to her.

"hey little one," he greeted her with a chuckle.

she rolled her eyes at the nickname he gave her, "i'm only younger by a few months."

he shrugged, "still younger." she smiled and shook her head, "you're just mean to me."

"maybe thats my way of flirting," he winked at her.

she giggled, "you're so weird."

he chuckled, "so i was thinking..."

she looked at him, "oh no."

"shut up," he rolled his eyes jokingly. "i was thinking maybe if you'd like to go on a date with me?"

diana smiled and nodded, "of course. where are going on this date?"

kevin smiled back, "we are going to the arcade. i found one not so far from my house and i thought maybe you'd like to go with me. we can go somewhere else if you-"

she cut him off, "no, no, no. the arcade is perfect," she assured him.

"great! i'll pick you up, just send me the address." she nodded then the bell rang, "yeah i'll see you later."

"see you later."

"what was that?" trinity smirked at the girl.

diana rolled her eyes with a smile, "i'm going on a date tonight."

trinitys jaw dropped, "omg really?" she nodded. "i'm helping you pick out what you're going to wear."

the young one chuckled, "i'd very much appreciate that."

diana finally finished getting ready. she wore an orange top with black baggy jeans to go with it. she had her hair up in a ponytail and wore some jewelry.

around her neck were a few necklaces she got over the years. she wore a few of her fingers that fitted perfectly on her small fingers.

"you look good," lillian eyed the girl up and down. trinity nodded, "i think we did an amazing job."

diana giggled, "thanks. i do look good. he's going to be here soon."

the two nodded. "text us details later?" trinity asked.

"yeah of course."

the two left and diana waited for her date. he came to her house and knocked at the door.

diana furrowed her brows after checking the time. "twenty minutes early," she mumbled as she made her way to the door.

she took a deep breath in the opened the door.

zach looked up, "hey," he gave her a small smile. the girl rolled her eyes and tried to close the door but he stopped it with his foot.

"please diana. i just wanna talk," he told her after a sigh.

diana rolled her eyes once more not wanting to deal with the boy before her date. "make it quick. i have a date."

she opened the door back up to see his smile drop. "you- you have a date tonight?" he asked.

she nodded, "isnt that what i just said?"

he thickly swallowed his nerves, "right right. i uh, i just wanted to know if you're going to the dance with anyone. the winter dance."

she shrugged, "i still don't know yet." she leaned against the door frame, "i might just go with the girls and make it a friends thing or whatever."

"oh." his eyes traveled her outfit, "this is different," he looked back into her eyes.

she bit the inside of her cheek, "uh yeah. i changed myself a bit."

"yeah i've noticed." he eyed her once more, "i thought you didn't like tops."

she shrugged, "i don't but the others thought it looked nice."

he nodded, "no yeah of course it looks nice. it's just you were never comfortable in them. you always preferred oversized shirts. oversized clothes."

diana bit her bottom lip. zach was right and she hated that. she hated that he knew so much about her.

behind zach a bright light flashed from a car. "oh that's my date," diana ran her fingers through her hair.

"who is it?" he looked back to only see the car with the headlights still on.

"kevin," she mumbled, going back inside for a zip up sweater.

zach nodded slowly, "kevin from science?"

she nodded, "i've got to go. i'll see you around herron." she closed the door for the house.

"see you around," he mumbled, watching her walk away into the car.

he sighed and walked back to the car.

"what happened?" corbyn asked as the sad moody boy entered the car.

"she has a date with stupid kevin," zach huffed, putting on his seatbelt.

daniel looked up from his phone, "oh yeah she told us about him." he looked back down at his phone with a smile after receiving a text.

the boys but zach hit daniels arm. "dude. why didn't you tell us?" jonah asked, starting the car.

seavey shrugged, "you didn't ask."

"leave him be. he's texting his girlfriend," jack spoke in a singing-teasing voice.

daniel rolled his eyes with a small blush, "shut up." the boys laugh except zach, he looked out the window.

"it's alright bro. i'm sure the plan is going to work," corbyn told him.

zach shrugged, "i guess."

stars discussions —

cute ig